Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport
Ranked #122 of 351 Hotels in Los Angeles
Billings, MT
“One night stay...”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

My husband & I stayed here for one night (3rd hotel in 3 nights). We've stayed here in the past before so knew what to expect. I booked it on Hotwire. To us it's fine for one or 2 nights, but not someplace I would stay long term. Parking is $20 a night, so that adds to the room. The rooms are on the smaller side and the bathroom was smaller still, however, room was clean & that's a big plus in our book. Check in/out was quick & easy. It is just a basic hotel to us and was adequate for a night. I wouldn't book it on purpose as there are other hotels in the LAX area I'd rather stay at, but if got it via Hotwire or Priceline, I'd be fine with it.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
PBFourPointsGM, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
The parking charge is candidly not very popular. Fortunately or unfortunately parking at LAX is hot commodity and every hotel charges. We keep our prices the lowest for a contiguous lot and I think we'll show as a great value if you add room and parking when you are shopping for a room. Thank you for the review. I hope that we can provide a little more delight on your next stay. Best!!! Phil GM As a hint - the rates are just as good through the hotel's website and you can book a Deluxe room.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (592)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Oneonta, Alabama
Reviewed October 1, 2013

My experience at the Four Points-LAX was very good! The room has comfortable beds, free Wi-Fi , and very nice soaps and shampoo; they also provide complimentary bottled water. The hotel is only a mile from LAX. Four Points has a shuttle to take you to your terminal.
There is a restaurant on property, but prices seem a bit high.
My wife and I stayed here for 1 night before departing LAX airport in the morning. Our room (5th floor) seemed of good quality.

The front desk staff were very good. Very professional, friendly, and helpful . Being so close to the airport we did not notice any problems with airport noise during our stay.

The shuttle to the airport was continuous about every 20 minutes, and got us to our airline promptly
Overall, this was a good stay

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the kind review! Thank you especially for mentioning the fact that the hotel is quiet and comfortable - free Wifi is a nice perk. Safe travels and I hope we'll be welcoming you back soon!!! Best!!! Phil GM
van nuys
Reviewed October 1, 2013

parking plus one nite stay in a top rated hotel was less than just parking elsewhere, and a lot less stressful.Being at the airport the nite before a trip as so not to have to stress about traffic and finding the parking lot and then having to wait for a shuttle to airport was just a great way too start a trip.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
I love it when a plan comes together! I'm thrilled that we were able to contribute to a great vacation with a successful park and fly package!!! All the best! Phil GM
New York City, New York
Reviewed October 1, 2013

This is a great hotel to stay at. Besides value for money and location, the staff are exceptional. I am a platinum member with SPG and diamond with Hilton and appreciate being valued. So I give them 5 stars.

Room Tip: Junior suite is great.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
This review means a lot to us, especially coming from a seasoned traveler!!! Thank you and please contact me directly if you want or need anything special. Best!!! Phil
gold coast au
Reviewed October 1, 2013

excellent hotel,we have used many times before on stop-over to Europe from Australia.the only downside is there was only 1 teabag,not every one drinks coffee and only 1 bottle of water ,but after ringing reception 2 tea bags were delivered to the room.lucky we bring our own supply of teabags.various local eateries within a 15 minute walk-so good location.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
We are Australia-friendly, especially with our unique 24 Hour Check-In/Check-Out program, Information is on our web bite, but generally it is simple - tell us more than 48 hours in advance when you are coming and we'll have a room ready for you that you can keep for 24 hours. Thank you for your business and for the kind words!!! Cheers! Phil GM
West Central Ohio
Reviewed October 1, 2013

The overall package was fine for the situation.  The room was above average and clean, holding up the standard of a Four Points.  I would return to this motel under similar conditions.  The only concerns I had were more typical of the location.  I would prefer more than 20 minutes free parking to check in, and had to pay $12.00 for 45 minutes.  This is typical of highly populated areas in general and LA in specific.  It would have been nice to had at least a continental breakfast, but I also understand that I paid significantly less than the normal rate for a typical business customer.  Neither of these items were a show stopper, but someone used to a different area may be caught off guard.

Room Tip: Remember it is a very busy part of town - your expectations should reflect this.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
I'm really glad the hotel worked out well for you! We try to keep the front spots to 15 minutes just to allow everyone access. The lot works with a 30 minute grace period. Maybe next time buy a quick beer and get validated for three hours. Just a thought, and the beers are cheaper than the parking...shhh you didn't hear it from me. All the best!!! Phil GM
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We booked the Sheraton Four Points hotel for a one night stay due to unavailability of flights. It appeared a good choice by being a good brand and close to LAX with a shuttle service. Check in was handled well as was check out. Beyond that and the shuttle service, the experience was one to forget. The room was spacious but frankly was below the standard I expect from the Sheraton brand. The room was pretty shabby showing considerable wear and tear. Both my partner and I found the bed and pillows the most uncomfortable from several weeks of travel in the USA. The room was very noisy. We were constantly disturbed by slamming doors and people talking and moving about in the corridors. The place just seemed to echo. Unless you could sleep through world war 3 this is not your place to stay near LAX .

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
PBFourPointsGM, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Solid arrival, good check-in and check-out is not a bad start. It comes down to the room. About once a week I try to comment on the difference between the Traditional and Deluxe rooms. About 150 of our 566 rooms are classified as Traditional. They are all located in the Center Tower that has an enclosed exterior corridor. The rooms are spacious and recently renovated, however there can be some hallway noise depending on your neighbors. If you book a deluxe room you still get the good free shuttle, a smooth efficient check-in and check-out, the friendly compassionate staff and you get a room that you can be very comfortable in. Thank you for the constructive review! I hope you'll try us again and request a Deluxe room. Best!!! Phil GM

Travelers are raving about these Los Angeles hotels