Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport
Ranked #115 of 351 Hotels in Los Angeles
Hawaii
“Great Deal”
Reviewed September 9, 2011

This hotel was about $100 a night but you've never know it from its appearance - very clean, aesthetically pleasing and friendly, courteous, well-dressed and maintained staff.
Jorge Medrano was a great service provider, with a smile, engaging personality and exhibited patience. My only "complaints" are that the LAX bus is right outside of my window so I heard it throughout the night making stops and announcments (any way to create noise-proof windows?) and a pair of my socks went missing and despite my efforts to retrieve them, they were not found. Still, overall, a great stay. Will do it again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
PBFourPointsGM, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this review, September 12, 2011
Looking forward to welcoming you back soon! Best, Phil GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (584)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Porterville, California
Reviewed September 9, 2011

After trying other parking options when flying out of LA (we live a few hours away, so it's not just a drive across town), we stumbled upon the Four Points LAX. Now, we plan our trips around at least one night's stay with parking while we're gone. The rooms are great, well furnished and clean, with beds that really let us sleep well. There are two meal options downstairs, both of which have good food at a reasonable price. The staff is friendly and accommodating from the front desk to bell services to food and housekeeping. The hotel is close to LAX, with free shuttles that run between the hotel and the airport. Dropping off and picking up your car is easy. The hotel has become such an integral part of our travel plans that we're almost disappointed when we find a trip that doesn't permit a hotel stay.

Room Tip: We haven't had a bad room in any of our stays. The insulation seems to be good enough that we d...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Thanks for making our day with your review!!! It's super gratifying that you're finding the Hotel and the Park n Fly option an important, convenient, and comfortable part of your journeys. Come back soon! Phil GM
Woodbridge, Virginia
Reviewed September 9, 2011

The hotel is convenient not only to the airport, but to the business community as well. The staff is friendly, helpful, and efficient. The rooms are well maintained and the beds are very comfortable. The restaurant and bar have a good variety that is well priced. If you are a beer lover, tey have more varieties than you can count. The room rates are very reasonable, especially for the location.

Room Tip: The hotel offers special rates through four Points properties, AARP, and others
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your loyalty and your business! We're proud to have you as part of our extended family. Safe travels!!! Phil GM
Apia, Samoa
Reviewed September 8, 2011

I had a terrible experience in Four Points in LAX. I traveled for the labor day holiday to LA and booked a 2 queue size bed nonsmoking room. And when I arrived at the hotel, the assigned me a room in 9 floor first, but I found that room has already taken by others when I open the door, it is really embarrassment. I went down stairs and complain with the guy in front desk, they reasigned my another room. And that room has only one king size bed, this room is completely different from what I booked! Anyway, the worst management and worst service I have even encountered in my life. I would suggest you not to book this hotel anymore!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank ws w

Travelers are raving about these Los Angeles hotels

Roskilde
Reviewed September 7, 2011

We slept there for a night, before flying home from Los Angeles. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It seemed like the hotel could use some ekstra elevators and some ekstra treadmills, because there were always people waiting to get on both. The room was very nice, and had the prettiest mirror over the sink. Perfect for putting on makeup! The hotel buffet was ok, but nothing special. We had a good nights rest and took the airport shuttle from the hotel the next morning.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles
Reviewed September 6, 2011

I stayed here with my wife and children one night in order to catch an early flight the next morning. The hotel was about what I expected in terms of room quality and service but what I did not expect was an instance of great customer service. A hotel employee named Musie came to pick up my bags early in the morning. We had a problem with my 3 year old and he waited patiently for 10 minutes often offering to help. He then not only waited for us to check out but carried our bags clear across the entire back lot and loaded them into my car. I love great customer service and always feel the need to point out instances where I feel I am getting 5 star treatment. Thank you to this hotel employee.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
PBFourPointsGM, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this review, September 9, 2011
Thank you for recognizing Musie!!! I've actually thought of renaming our "Employee of the Month Award" the "Musie of the Month Award". Hope to see you back soon! Best, Phil GM
Barcelona, Spain
Reviewed September 4, 2011

We stayed in 2010 and we decided to come back for one night as we had to take an airplane in the early morning.

The check-in was fast and after that I could return the car to Avis that are located in the same street.

The rooms are fine with very comfortable rooms. The bathrooms are a little bit old but at least they are clean.

We had dinner in the bar and the food was tasty with very friendly staff (also speaking spanish)

If we come back to LA and have to stay in the airport, we will come back for sure.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple