Tripadvisor

More Info
from $1,134.00
More Info
4,140 results
All reviews rasta bus rodeo drive santa monica great tour farmers market venice beach day tour la tour griffith observatory beverly hills would highly recommend this tour booked this tour hotel pickup driver guide la traffic hollywood sign la area
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My daughter and I came in for the weekend and wanted to see as much as possible in a short time. This was a great tour. We were able to see many, if not most of the things on our wish list in a day! There were so many other side notes and stories that we would have missed had we attempted to do this on our own. I don't believe we would have covered half of the ground we did and it was nice to sit back in the comfortable bus and look out the windows and let someone else drive. Our driver Mark was great. He had interesting stories, trivia, facts and tidbits we wouldn't have noticed or known about the art, history and various other things had we ventured out on our own.
I highly recommend this tour to get your money's worth and experience more than you can imagine in one day!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped at LA on our way to Hawaii and only had a day to spare. We decided to take this tour and in hindsight, it turned out to be the best decision. We chose hotel pickup from the LAX area. The tour bus picked us up around 8:45 and took us to the tour start location in Santa Monica. There, we were joined by a few other families/couples. The tour sizes are relatively small, which was great. The tour guide, Joe was awesome. His descriptions were detailed with the right amount of humor. After a fabulous day of sightseeing which included Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, Farmers Market (an awesome lunch stop), LA observatory etc., we were finally dropped back at our hotel around 5:45. If you are in LA for a limited time and want to make the most of it, this tour is highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

All four of us greatly enjoyed this extensive tour, from prompt morning pick-up at our LAX hotel to our return in the evening. Mark was informative, friendly and entertaining especially with his music and film quiz questions! Many of the must-see locations are included, but there isn't time for in-depth exploration at any of the stops; however we had a great introduction to this sprawling city and its heritage, and gained a clear idea of which areas we would revisit more fully. Good value and highly recommended for short stay visitors like us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our tour was wonderful, very informative. Our guide, Gino, was the best. He was very entertaining and knowledgeable. This tour was the best part of our girls trip, money well spent. Gino was kind enough to drop us off, at the end of the tour, as close to LAX to save us from paying an Uber driver. I would highly recommend this very organized tour.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It is a nice tour. I wanted to avoid trying to find my own way around and park at the tourist sites. This was a great way for my friends and I to get to the most popular sites easily. This was especially true at Griffith Park/Hollywood Sign! It was super easy on the tour and it would have been much more time consuming with a LOT of walking if not on the tour. The tour director did a good job of giving information along the way. We were a bit disappointed that we didn't get to stay longer at certain stops but, overall I would recommend this tour.