TripAdvisor

More Info
from $1,134.00
More Info
3,891 results
All reviews rasta bus rodeo drive great tour santa monica farmers market venice beach day tour la tour griffith observatory beverly hills would highly recommend this tour booked this tour hotel pickup driver guide la traffic hollywood sign la area
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is the tour to do. I’m a seasoned traveller to the US and know my way round in a car but to have done all of this in one day would have cost me a fortune in parking fees, hassle in navigation - and stress battling with the traffic. (As you may know, LA is a sprawling conurbation and pretty disjointed). Each stop off was well timed and gave you plenty of opportunity to soak up the atmosphere and take pics. It also provided a taster of which spots to go back to and spend more time. The tour guide/ driver was very well informed and clearly passionate about LA. I learned a lot stuff which gave me a different insight into the city and how it works. The company even pick up and drop off at your hotel if you’d rather do this than make your way to their offices. Might sound pricey but it compares very well with other tours and is definitely value for money.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

They hit all the main attractions and the tour guide was very knowledgeable and nice. They give free chilled water bottles. The breakfast place where they start the tour is a bit pricey and has small portions, so you might want to have your breakfast before heading out for the tour. Overall it was really great and I recommend it.

1  Thank n00pster
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I loved the tour, and the guide. However few changes i would like to propose. Each stop felt like it was too short. If you stopped for a spot, you can walk to your destination but the time is not enough to walk back. You can have lunch but then you will have to skip shopping. The trip started at 9am and ended by 4pm. It could have been stretched by another two hours, so that the extra time could be distributed at other spots. At each stop we felt like we were rushing. Also, the bus needs a revamp. There is no bottle holders in the back of the seats and leg space is crunchy. And the cost of the tour as well as the tip guideline is a little on the higher side.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My hubby and I did the tour with friends. It was fantastic! All inclusive and first rate for the price. Our tour guide was phenomenal. Would recommend this tour for anyone visiting Southern California :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a great time. We had a short stay in the LA area and wanted to see all the notable sights. This tour enabled us to do that with the added bonus of not having to combat the crazy traffic!! Our Guide (bus number 7) was funny and very knowledgeable of the area. Would recommend this tour.