“A must for visitors”

Full-Day Iconic Sights of Los Angeles Tour
Ranked #1 of 251 Tours in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A Day in LA Tours offers the best city sightseeing tours of Los Angeles & Hollywood. We want to show all sides of LA! Our city tours offer free pick-up and drop-off. We know many visitors are in town for only a few days, so we want to make the most of your time. Our city sightseeing tours highlight Hollywood, Venice, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Mansions, Griffith Park, Sunset Strip, the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Rodeo Drive, The Grove, the Hollywood sign and much more! Give us a day and you'll enjoy everything LA has to offer! We also offer customized private tours charters as well! We can accommodate most any sized groups!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Waldwick, New Jersey, Usa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must for visitors”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

My husband, myself, granddaughter (17) & grandson (15) took the A Day in LA #1 and absolutely thoroughly enjoyed it. Besides offering fresh fruit & juice boarding the bus, water was also available during tour. Our guide was informative & funny and most accommodating. The bus itself is really comfy and the large windows let you see everything. I definitely prefer the smaller bus (24 pass.) to a large tour bus! By taking this tour, we were able to see the lay of the land and then explore further on our own. We also did the funtastic Santa Monica Beach to Venice Beach segway tour that was just breathtaking and fun, fun, fun. Again, Anna, our tour guide was full of inside info and made the tour most enjoyable. Highly recommended.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
London
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“I actually like LA Now”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I've been to LA before, and quite frankly hated it - trying to get around and see everything by bus, dragging my jet-lagged friend (who at one stage actually fell asleep on her feet !) well, it was a nightmare, This time I was transiting through LA, so I checked Trip Advisor to see what I could do with my one day. This was one of the top rated things to do and I can see why. A Day in LA picked me up from my airport hotel, took me to join the rest of the group and then we started the tour for real. Interesting, varied, I got to see the Hollywood sign and the Griffin Observatory, that chinese theatre with all the footprints, Rodeo drive - all the interesting architecture and a great guide thrown in. Excellent day out - showed me that side of LA I knew was there. Would recommend this tour to anyone. And I thought very reasonably priced !

1 Thank MasterLu
Melbourne, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Perfect tour if you want have a short amount of time in la and you want to see the key attractions.
Started off following pick up with fresh fruit and oj on beach in santamonica which was a lovely touch.
Tour guide friendly, very knowledgable and had lots of "star" stories to tell.... Was a local so gave great perspective without being in your face.

At all stop points the rest room facilities where pointed out so you never had to concern yourself. Good amount of time at each loctation.

Visited May 2014
Horsham, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Couldn't Fault!”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

My family booked our Rasta Bus tour after reading fantastic reviews here, on TripAdvisor. We surely were not disappointed at all, and I would LOVE to do another tour! We were greeted and invited to help ourselves to bottled water and fruit, and reminded we could carry on helping ourselves throughout the day. The attractions visited were great, but for me, the highlight was our driver, Eddie. Born and raised in LA, Eddie is a student who added his own quirks and insights to the tour, giving us stories of his life growing up in LA alongside some awesome facts and recommendations. He played great music whilst not talking and frequently asked us if we needed anything or if the AC needed turning up/down.
An absolutely amazing day across LA, a brilliant way to spend your day if you're not in the area for that long and want to see it all!

Nieuw-Vennep, The Netherlands
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great trip in a BIG city”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

All arranged in a perfect manner. Reception in Santa Monica with drinks and fruit. Our driver / guide Brett took care of all in the bus. His knowlegde of the city was outstanding Lot of fun for the whole family. (Parents and children in range from 23 till 14yrs.)

Visited May 2014