“Don't miss this opportunity!”
Review of A Day in LA Tours

A Day in LA Tours
Ranked #1 of 251 Tours in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A Day in LA Tours offers the best city sightseeing tours of Los Angeles & Hollywood. We want to show all sides of LA! Our city tours offer free pick-up and drop-off. We know many visitors are in town for only a few days, so we want to make the most of your time. Our city sightseeing tours highlight Hollywood, Venice, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Mansions, Griffith Park, Sunset Strip, the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Rodeo Drive, The Grove, the Hollywood sign and much more! Give us a day and you'll enjoy everything LA has to offer! We also offer customized private tours charters as well! We can accommodate most any sized groups!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 18, 2014

This was a fantastic tour for our first day in Santa Monica, definitely a don't miss. While we had some scheduling issues with the LA Marathon, the tour went off without a hitch. Jay (short for Jacquis) was the best tour guide I have ever had. He remained optimistic, energetic and full of pertinent information throughout the entire day. In this case we were pretty much gone from 930-630pm. My daughter and I were visiting for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed seeing all the sights on the rasta bus. I would highly recommend this tour to most everyone. I don’t think small children, under the age of five, would do well as it’s a small bus, a long day and is definitely more an adult type tour. Thank you Jacquis for making this the best experience all week!

There are newer reviews for A Day in LA Tours

Reviewed March 18, 2014

A really excellent tour! Our tour guide Raul was very friendly and full of information. The 1/2 hour stops gave folks a chance to stretch their legs and get a feel of the place..Venice Beach, Rodeo Drive, Griffith observatory, Dolby Theater etc. The lunch stop at the Farmer's Market was excellent..huge variety of food to chose from and quite reasonably priced. The availability of unlimited bottles of water was much appreciated on a warm day. Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Met Olivia in the parking lot off the beach. She had everything ready and showed us how to ride the Segway. It turned out to be quite easy, and after three minutes we were whizzing all around the empty parking lot. The touring was fun on the boardwalk and we covered a lot of ground. The Segways can travel on both the bike path and the pedestrian path so we were able to get close to everything. Olivia was very nice and had a lot of interesting stories to tell along the way. It was a beautiful day and the Segway tour was something my kids will remember for a long time.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Reading the reviews made me wonder - could it really be this good. Then I saw a picture of the Rasta Bus and wondered whether this was for us (a mid-aged couple). We had a one day layover in LA, staying near LAX and they offered 8:30 hotel pickup, tour from 9:45 to after 5pm, and return hotel dropoff - making it very easy to join the tour. So we went for it. And it was excellent. Our guide Brett was enthusiastic and knowledgable - and a native of LA! Yes the bus was colourfully painted, and it had a great vibe and "attitude" to match the very young and vibrant CEO of this great venture. We filled in the day on City Tour 1 visiting Malibu, Bevelly Hills, Hollywood, Griffith Observatory, Sunset Strip, Rodeo Drive, and more. It was actually a lot of fun, thanks to Brett, and I have no reservations at all recommending this to anyone of any age - a great way to spend a day in LA! I noticed the other passengers were as happy to tip the guide/driver as we were at the end of the day.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

"A DAY IN LA TOURS" is definitely a five star tour. We were pleasantly surprised during our tour through the Hollywood Hills residential area, to get an up close and personal star sighting of Bill Cosby.
Our tour guide was in the middle of his patter, when the passenger side door of a grey pick-up opened, and out popped Mr. Cosby!
When we all began to shout, upon seeing Bill just a few feet away from our tour bus, walking leisurely toward his front door, our tour guide interrupted his spiel, to stop and stare right along with us.
As he explained later, it is not completely unusual to have a star sighting during their tours, but it is highly unusual to have a star sighting within a few feet of the tour bus!
But such was our luck, and it made our day. Along with the fresh fruit and bottles of water provided by the tour too, of course.
Also, the fact that every half hour or so we stopped at a destination, such as Rodeo Drive, or Venice Beach, and were able to get off and stretch our legs, made a big difference as far as I was concerned. It kept us fresh and eager for the next destination. The tour is also set-up so that if nature calls a public washroom is always just 15 minutes away. I was travelling solo, so the tour worked out quite well for me, in that I easily made friends with my fellow passengers, and had someone to hang out with during our walkabouts.

We also stopped for a tasty mid-day meal at the famous Farmer`s Market to energize us before our afternoon delight of bus touring. The price is quite reasonable as well. If you only have one day to see the city sights of LA, then this is the tour for you. Well done "A DAY IN LA TOURS" !!! I`ll be back again!!!