“Great Tour”

A Day in LA Tours
Ranked #1 of 248 Tours in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A Day in LA Tours offers the best city sightseeing tours of Los Angeles & Hollywood. We want to show all sides of LA! Our city tours offer free pick-up and drop-off. We know many visitors are in town for only a few days, so we want to make the most of your time. Our city sightseeing tours highlight Hollywood, Venice, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Mansions, Griffith Park, Sunset Strip, the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Rodeo Drive, The Grove, the Hollywood sign and much more! Give us a day and you'll enjoy everything LA has to offer! We also offer customized private tours charters as well! We can accommodate most any sized groups!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Assumption,Illinios
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Great Tour”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Great way to see the city and not have worry about doing the driving. Our tour guide Brett did a great job and was very knowledgable. Enjoyed the day and the music on the bus

1 Thank RW1963

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Auckland, New Zealand
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“All in one ..day of fun!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I would highly recommend these guys to anyone with only a day or two in LA.  As a solo traveller and one day to see it all, the rastabus was absolutely fantastic. Fresh fuit and water provided on arrival and about 30 minutes at each attraction to have a look and take photos. If you want to spend longer, I would suggest driving and doing it on your own. As I was not keen on driving, I was able to take some great pics and couldnt be happier. Our guide Rahal was absolutely fantastic! Unfortunately our bus broke down in the afternoon and we were stranded for a few hours. The priority for our guide was making sure we were all looked after. Rahal was instantly apologetic, offering refunds and alternate transportation for any travellers not wanting to wait for the replacement bus. Some travellers needed to return to pick up their car before it was towed and were provided with a taxi and full refund. I received an email from the CEO that night apologising for the unfortunate circumstances and offering a 100% refund. As our guide went out of his way to complete the tour for us, I did not think this was in any way neccessary. I could not praise these guys enough for their professionalism and would definitely come back again!!! Thankyou !!!!

1 Thank Danielle L
Melbourne, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Enjoyable and easy to see everything”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We enjoyed this tour, our Guide Raul was informative and fun ,he has a great passion for LA, and it showed thru we enjoyed his commentary and knowledge . The tour was so much easier than me hiring a car and trying to cover all the sites and getting stressed . Its a great way to see everything then if you wished to go back at a later date to see more you could . Well done guys

Boynton Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great way to see LA if you only have a day”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We only had one day to stay in LA and there was no way we could have seen as much as we did with this tour. Traffic and parking would have made it impractical and just impossible.
Juice and fruits in Santa Monica were the perfect start for the day, out guide (Raul) was knowledgeable, very enthusiastic about LA and just hilarious, he cracked us up repeatedly when telling stories about LA. You hit the main landmarks and Raul gave us just the right amount of information and trivia along the way. I personally dislike tours when all you hear is a guide or a recording just shooting information in a boring tone of voice with no emotion what so ever. I'm assuming Raul does this tour often but he somehow manages to maintain the excitement when he talks about his city. It's like hearing stories from a friend when he arrives back from a vacation.
Lunch break at the farmers market was very nice.
Music was just awesome, I found myself and other passengers just humming songs in between Raul's comments.
Water is provided and complimentary along the ride.
The tour ends back in Santa Monica and you get the chance to walk around the promenade and go to the pier until sunset.
I'm just glad we booked this tour.

Sheboygan, WI
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great Overview”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We were hesitant to drive in LA with all the crazy traffic, so we took the Day in LA tour - It was a great way to see all the different "sections" of LA. Our guide was born and raised in LA and had plenty of extra things to point out. I got to see all the main things I think of when I think of LA, so I can't complain. We had opportunities to get out of the bus to walk around and take pictures, and a nice long break for lunch. I'd recommend to anyone looking for a snapshot of LA.