“AMAZING TOUR! MUST DO!~”
Review of A Day in LA Tours

A Day in LA Tours
Ranked #1 of 251 Tours in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A Day in LA Tours offers the best city sightseeing tours of Los Angeles & Hollywood. We want to show all sides of LA! Our city tours offer free pick-up and drop-off. We know many visitors are in town for only a few days, so we want to make the most of your time. Our city sightseeing tours highlight Hollywood, Venice, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Mansions, Griffith Park, Sunset Strip, the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Rodeo Drive, The Grove, the Hollywood sign and much more! Give us a day and you'll enjoy everything LA has to offer! We also offer customized private tours charters as well! We can accommodate most any sized groups!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed February 21, 2013

If you have a day to spend in LA you MUST take this tour with this tour company! They are friendly, very informative, family friendly, wonderful....I could go on and on! I was traveling on business, but had a day to see the sights & I have to say I got my money's worth and so much more! It is a MUST DO!!!
I was traveling with co-workers & we registered at different times....they assured us that if we just make a note on our reservations it would be taken care of....& it was! You can truly trust them, count on them & know that you are totally in good hands!

1  Thank Christina B

Reviewed February 19, 2013

My wife had never been to LA so I checked with trip advisor and selected A Day in LA tour. Our guide for the day was Kimeko and was fabulous. We saw more of LA in one day than I thought would have been possible. Kimeko took her time and if we needed to stop to take pictures that's what she did. Thanks Kimeko for a great experience in LA.

Chick and Kathy your friends in Florida

Reviewed February 18, 2013

The all-day tour of Hollywood and Los Angeles covered the places and attractions that we wanted to see, but didn't want to spend time driving to them and finding parking at some of them. We were picked up in Los Angeles and transported to Santa Monica where the tour started. We enjoyed the fruit and water available to us before the tour started - an unexpected bonus. The guide talked to us about Santa Monica and its pier. We toured Malibu, drove by Hollywood stars homes in the Palisades, saw Beverly Hills, walked down Rodeo Drive, had lunch in the Farmer's Market, visited Griffith Park and saw the Hollywood sign, and ended the tour at the Grauman's Chinese Theatre, the Hollywood Walk of Fame and the Dolby Theatre where the Oscars are held. The tour guide was excellent. He was full of tidbits of information that he shared with us. We definitely felt that we got our money's worth. We had ample time to browse areas - Malibu pier, Rodeo Drive, Farmer's Market, Griffith Park, Walk of Fame, Grauman's and the Dolby Theatre. We did not have to go back to Santa Monica, but were dropped off at the same spot in which we had been picked up. A good day.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Thanks Tripadvisor..This is how I found out about "A Day in LA Tours". Had a fabulous time..It's one of the best tours we've been on. Raul was a great tour guide. He was witty and provided lots of information. This tour includes everthing you would want to see on a first trip to LA. It is so worth the money to have someone else drive you to all the sights. I would go on the tour again and highly recommend it.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Took a day tour in LA with VIP Tours - recommended by our hotel and well worth the $79 per head we paid.
Aprox 6.5 hours with a one hour stop at the Farmers Market for lunch.
A quick overview of LA visiting Venice Beach, Hollywood, Rodeo Drive, Marina Del Ray etc.
A good way to fill in the day if you are not familiar with the City.
VIP offer a very good service in a highly competitive market and have been doing so for 25 years.
The guide was very knowledgeable and handled the tour, made up of several different nationalities, with great aplomb.