“The best day in LA”

A Day in LA Tours
Ranked #1 of 253 Tours in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A Day in LA tours offers the best city sightseeing tours of Los Angeles, Hollywood, Santa Monica and Beverly Hills. We want to show all sides of Los Angeles! Our city tours offer free pick-up and drop-off. We know many visitors are in town for only a few days, so we want to make the most of your time. Our city sightseeing tours and much more! Give us a day and you'll enjoy everything A Day in LA Tours has to offer! We also offer customized private tours charters as well! We can accommodate most any sized groups!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 9, 2012

The day I was supposed to do the tour I actually missed the bus by waiting t the wrong corner. I called them and they actually made an exception and put me on the tour for the next day - huge act of kindness, I was so very grateful! The next day everything went well and I got to see all the sights I wanted to see in LA and more worth seeing. Our tour guide Matt pointed out all the interesting places, also like "this is where kelly osborne was caught buying drugs" or "Elvis Presley bought his hot dogs in this diner". Also, he had always a great story to tell. We saw very scenic places and I really enjoyed the day. I would suggest this tour to anyone.

3  Thank Katharina1304

Reviewed December 9, 2012

This tour was a great value. Our tour guide Kimeko was very upbeat and informative. We easily could have spent this much money on gas a parking alone to see the same sights, but we wouldn't have known what we were looking at, the history behind everything, and all of the other great tidbits she gave us. It was a great day!

1  Thank Piggy88
Reviewed December 6, 2012

We had a FANTASTIC time on our tour in LA. Matt, our guide, was great! He was funny, informative and knew the city he was born in. We saw everything any tourist would want to see and then some. I would 100% recommend this tour to ANYONE I knew that was going to LA.

3  Thank Ashley H
Reviewed December 5, 2012

This tour is the first thing you must do when you get to LA!! Our tour guide Kimeko not only gave a great commentary as we travelled around the sights of LA but was a big part of the overall entertainment. The music on the bus and the Vibe was fun. Kimeko navigated the LA traffic like a pro and parked close to all the tourist attractions so that we could spend plenty of time at all of our stops.
I highly recommend leaving the car at home and taking this enjoyable and informative tour. I'd even suggest that the local LA residents would learn a lot from this tour.

1  Thank Mersey_12
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I searched on google to find 1 day tour in LA. My husband didn't really like to go on a tour bus with a lot of people at all. However he really enjoyed the tour after we met Brian the tour guide. I was so glad we got him! I've been reading the review on Tripadvisor and people said they really like Brian. Well, we really like him too. The tour was great, it's worth for every pennies we spent. We didn't expect to see these much in one day and we'll never made it if we rented a car and drive by ourselves. It will cost us more than $138 for rent the car, gas and parking fees. We highly recommended this tour "A Day in LA Tours"

1  Thank littlebitlittlemore