Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from A Day in LA Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience A Day in LA Tours
from $89.00
More Info
from $1,134.00
More Info
3,088 results
All reviews rasta bus rodeo drive santa monica great tour farmers market venice beach day tour la tour griffith observatory beverly hills highly recommend this tour great overview booked this tour hotel pickup driver guide dropped off la traffic
Selected filters
Reviewed November 30, 2012

My husband and I were in LA for a few days and did not want to have to drive around to see the attractions. Since this tour offered the sites we could not access with public transportation, we booked it and we were not disappointed! It's a great value for the convenience and the price! Our guide, Matt, was very informative and entertaining. I liked the small group feeling and the attention to making sure that everyone was getting what they wanted. I think it is a great tour and I would recommend it to anyone going to LA!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Like many others, we were only in town for a few days during Spring Break and wanted to take full advantage of our time. I booked the tour after finding it here on Trip Advisor and am so glad I did! The service was top notch from beginning to end, with perfect instructions on where to pick up the Rasta Bus on Ocean Avenue in Santa Monica, where to park, what to expect, etc. They provided Krispy Kreme donuts and coffee while we were waiting for our group to assemble in the morning which was a nice touch.

Our tour guide, Aron, was AMAZING...so knowledgeable, relaxed, downright hilarious, informative, and entertaining. He had lots of fun anecdotes and stories to share which was well received, and tips to keep us safe on the somewhat seedy Hollywood Blvd. I have to give huge props to our driver as well, Dow, who remained cool and level headed behind the wheel, never letting the traffic or congestion of LA get to him. No easy feat. Thanks for keeping us safe, Dow! What a great team we had!

We saw all the highlights of LA, starting at the Malibu Pier, then off to Brentwood, Bel-Air,
Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive (we saw Heidi Klum at Louis Vuitton who snubbed our Rasta Bus - can you believe THAT?!), lunch at the Farmers Market, Griffith Park and the Hollywood Sign, Sunset Boulevard, the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Chinese theater, and Kodak/Dolby theater, and lots of fun tidbits along the way and in between. We had plenty of time at each stop and restroom facilities were readily available which was appreciated as we were traveling with a small child.

We had a mix of people on our bus from young families, single girls, older couples, and a woman celebrating her 80th birthday with her family. I imagine it would have been much more fun if some of the passengers were more engaged and fun-loving but that was out of our control. I had a blast and enjoyed every minute of it.

All-in-all, a perfect and fun filled day without the stress and hassle of having to drive it ourselves. Lots of laughs and inside info. I would absolutely recommend this tour without hesitation. Thanks Aron, Dow, Raman and the gentleman who met us in the morning. Can't wait to return!

Date of experience: March 2012
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I had one day to visit LA and booked this tour only one day before arrival after reading the excellent reviews on tripadvisor. The booking process ran very smoothly: you can contact these guys at anytime, they answer swiftly and do everything to help you (such as, pick up service). It had also a very good price compared to other tours.

The tour itself is amazing, excellent and pure fun! You see a lot in only one day but it is so well organised that you don't feel in a hurry. There is enough time for photo breaks in between, for lunch and even to watch the sunset. Families, couples, singles, young and old participated in this tour and everybody seemed to have a good time!

The guy who picked me up was Brian, who was very enthusiastic! Our tour guide was Matt, who gave the best of himself by entertaining the bus with his great sense of humour and LA knowledge. He was also very helpfull and asked everybody what he or she really wanted to see in LA, so he could fit it in.

I would go back to LA only for this tour! I can recommend it to everybody!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

i had an amazing time. i didnt have much time in la but felt like i saw it all in the short time i had. tour guide was amazing and the sites were perfect. also, they are the best price out there.. small company with big results! 10000000% recomended

Reviewed November 21, 2012

We took “A Day in LA Tours” while we were visiting our son in the LA area last week, and also took him and his girlfriend. We’ve been to see him in Long Beach a number of times, but this trip we thought we’d branch out and see the “tourist sites” of greater LA. So I did my research on the Internet, and this tour looked like the best. It took us around to see all those things, had excellent reviews, and was a good price.
It turned out to be first-rate! The route and stops were well planned. Driver Eddie was extremely competent under sometimes demanding circumstances. Guide Brian was extremely funny and informative on everything from movie locations and movie star stories to architecture and history. Both were immediately responsive and patient with any special requests. I give this tour five stars and highly recommend it.

2  Thank Nancy K