Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from A Day in LA Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience A Day in LA Tours
from $89.00
More Info
from $1,134.00
More Info
3,088 results
All reviews rasta bus rodeo drive santa monica great tour farmers market venice beach day tour la tour griffith observatory beverly hills highly recommend this tour great overview booked this tour hotel pickup driver guide dropped off la traffic
Selected filters
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Pre paid for the tour online and all worked out perfectly. The tour uses a 'Rastabus'. Don't worry, it's just the colour and it makes the bus very easy to find amoungst the others. The music is down to your driver and ours (Matt) was definitely NOT a rasta. The tour was very well organised, safe and comfortable. Free water was provided and the bus was fully covered with aircon. Matt was born in LA and knew all of the sites, and unlike most big commercial tours, was able to give a personal insight to the areas and celebs activities. It was a full day, that took in most of the notable stops, with a stop at the Farmer Market at lunchtime. I would highly recomend this tour.

1  Thank ThinTiger
Reviewed August 3, 2012

There is nothing better than the rastabus!! Get the man with the mustache as tourguide! See al the highlights in one perfect day.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

A great tour, takes in all the LA sites and a bit extra. Kimeko picked us up from our hotel and then deviated to show myself and 2 teenage daughters The Venice Canals. We met up with others at Santa Monica and were greeted with coffee and doughnuts, then went on to Venice Beach. Following this stopped at Rodeo Drive and the farmers market (for amazing fish tacos). Off then to Hollywood spotting lots of celebs homes, Griffith Park (Hollywood Sign) and then Sunset Strip. Definately one of the highlights of our time in California and because the bus is small you get to know your fellow travellers too. Would do it all again.

Date of experience: July 2012
Reviewed August 3, 2012

We loved it, and we strongly recommend it!
The whole thing was great, from beginning to end.
Convenient location, friendly staff waiting and handing out fruit and water, and then our guide for the day.
I must admit I was a bit scared that this would be a college kids thing, but it turned out to be fun and not in a college kid way at all! Our guide was goofy and gave us a good time during the entire day (quite a feat!).
He took us to the farmer's market for lunch, and at the end pf the day, not only did he recommend a happy hour spot, but he also drove us there! Talk about good service!
We loved it, and we strongly recommend it!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I had three teenagers with me, and I had kept this part of our CA vacation a surprise to them until the morning of the tour. When I was dismayed at not being able to get a cab to Santa Monica in time for the tour to take off, I immediately called the guys at LA Tours and explained the situation, hoping for a reschedule of the tour. The next day's tour was already sold out, so the guy at the office creatively offered a solution which enabled us to start the day an hour late, by picking us up at an alternate location. I cannot overstate how HUGE this was to me, as I was about to be out of a full day's entertainment with my teenagers. Imagine their suprise and delight when the colorul Rasta Bus showed up on the sideof the road just to pick us up.

The tour was wonderful, with Matt and Ed regaling us with many stories of Hollywood celebs and pointing out all kinds of landmarks. It was a great blend of downtime to explore on your own with lots of riding time (in the very cool bus!) to see the sights in comfort.

I would recommend this to anyone who would like to spend a full day touring LA. Also, I can't tell you how many people we saw on the streets (and even in their cars!) who stopped just to take a photo of the Rasta Bus. VERY COOL INDEED! A great way to spend a day. And a super value. Don't miss the bus!

Date of experience: July 2012