Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from A Day in LA Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience A Day in LA Tours
from $89.00
More Info
from $1,134.00
More Info
3,088 results
All reviews rasta bus rodeo drive santa monica great tour farmers market venice beach day tour la tour griffith observatory beverly hills highly recommend this tour great overview booked this tour hotel pickup driver guide dropped off la traffic
Selected filters
Reviewed October 27, 2011

This tour was one of the best i ever had. In price worth having this tour. No hurry of time and covers most of the best destinations perfectly.We boarded from Santa Monica form our hotel and we were little late from the scheduled time but guide was so co-operative and helpful when i explained that i was stuck in traffic on my way back from pacific groove to Santa he understood and gave us couple of extra minutes to get ready. Guide was very nice and jolly.
I met so many international people onboard. after looking pretty cool place having lunch at Farmer's market was awesome. Overall, a real fair deal.
Guys don't miss it....believe me.

2  Thank PT-Jacks
Reviewed October 26, 2011

I was booked on another tour, but arrived early in LA and had 1 free day.
Decided to book this tour due to the good reviews it has recived and was not disapointed.
Even picked us up from out hotel which was near the airport which saved us money and hassle.
I can't recommend these guys enough, we only had 1 day in LA, and thanks to the 'Rastabus' we saw pretty much all the attractions we wanted to see/experience.
10/10
Thanks for a great day!
Andy

Reviewed October 17, 2011

Thanks Aaron for a great tour of LA , you were a fun guide,very informative, nice and relaxed. Lots of stops and free time to look around. Enjoyable for all ages, our boys are 11 and 16 and they really had a great time. Would highly recommend ADAYinLATours .Thanks Karen -NZ

Reviewed October 14, 2011

I had a great time on the rasta bus! You feel like a rockstar with everyone talking pictures of the bus all day! LA is too spread out and confusing to try to figure it out on your own, thats why you need a great local to show you around. Jake was awesome, tons of fun, knowledge and I'm pretty sure knows the words to every song ever! I would highly recommend the tour and the company to anyone. Do yourself a favor and go spend a day chilling with the rasta crew!

Reviewed October 11, 2011

Me and my wife had discussion yesterday night and were thinking that it will be better if we can get a reservation for Saturday so that we will be able to know that what do we need to go on next day. Thus, I pursued to other tour company and luckily they had a slot on Saturday 15th so i purchased the tour from them.

But, I really appreciate the cooperation you and your team has shown me in answering my every question in resrevation process. You will be definitely my first choice if i recommend LA tours to other. Top class customer service.

Thanks,