“Arashi Sushi a real find!”
Review of Arashi Sushi

Arashi Sushi
Reserve with OpenTable
Arashi Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,199 of 10,087 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: 11th
Albany, New York
“Arashi Sushi a real find!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

I'm staying in the LA live area for a conference and came across a delightful little Japanese sushi restaurant with a fantastic lunch. The food was excellent for the value, server Jenny was very friendly and helpful. When I sat down they brought a bowl of Miso soup right over, hot and tasty. For 10.95 I got a fabulous lunch special that consisted of two spicy tuna rolls the soup and salad. I left very full and the lunch was just delicious. This is a great spot to go when you're in the LA live area.

Hillsboro, Oregon
“Most awesome sushi”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

There is very little sashimi that I will eat so I was bit leery of the raw platter I ordered. One bite and I was in heaven. I ate every piece of raw fish/seafood on the platter as well a tempura roll that I had never had before. I tried a lot of different dishes and was not dissatisfied with any of it. California sushi houses are totally different than the ones in Oregon, I highly recommend Arashi and will eat there again when I go back to LA.

Visited July 2011