“Gorgeous Pasta and pizza”

Obica Mozzarella Bar - Century City
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Century City
Cross street: Avenue of the Stars
Transit: Avenue of the Stars/Santa Monica Blvd
Description: We serve a full Italian menu paired with a small selection of artisanal wines from all Italian regions. Our authentic Neapolitan pizza is made with imported stone-ground flour left to rise for 48 hours - choose from more than 15 delicious varieties. We have an exclusively Italian wine list bringing together wines from all regions of Italy, -from prizewinning producers to surprisingly great small wineries,- curated by our own WSI Certified sommelier with outstanding price-per-value in mind. Enjoy also our selection of Italian beer, and signature Italian cocktails. We organize a monthly dinner focused on one particular aspect of Italian food and wine culture: a region, a product, a wine. To be informed of these special events, sign up for our mailing list -- see tab.
Reviewed December 16, 2017 via mobile

We went here for lunch and took some pasta and pizza which where all gorgeous and genuine. Nothing but recommended!

Date of visit: December 2017
Write a reviewReviews (127)

Reviewed November 9, 2017

The food here is pretty good. Mall food is great again. Although with Eataly open this place could get some competition. If you like authentic styled Italian food, you'll be happy here. The hostess was sort of, er, weird, hit me on the forearm when she plunked down the menu and then later on when she was seating people behind me, she bumped me with her rear and said nothing....

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

First night in LA & we discovered Obica. The homemade mozzarella is soft & light. Highly recommend the Mozarella Croquettes & the Lasagne is the best I've ever had. Staff & ambience are great too.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

Located in Century City Mall, Obica does not have the feel of a mall restaurant. We started with the sample appetizer, that was certainly enough for 3-4. Buffalo Mozzarella, smoked Mozzarella, prosciutto, salami, mortadella, cherry tomatoes, pesto, caponata, and flatbread, it was all great. The pappardelle with duck ragu and orange zest was very good, although a little light on the duck. My companions'
mains also earned high praise. The service was lovely .

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 21, 2017

I went to Obica on a Wednesday dinner.
Our starter was a board of cold cuts, cheese and mozzarella. The prosciutto was amazing.
Then my friend and I had a pasta to share, which was delicious and a pizza with fresh mozzarella... I am Italian, and the pizza in Obica is one of the best I ever had.
I suggest this restaurant not only for the great food but also for the great service that our Italian waiter delivered.
Congratulation to all the staff!
I will go back to Obica for sure.
Irene