“Real bice neighborhood feel.”
Review of The Six

The Six
Reserve with OpenTable
The Six is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,585 of 10,090 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Westside
Cross street: Overland
Description: The Six is the one of the newest Los Angeles Gastropubs, and home of the famed Signature Six Burger. Our focus is pairing boutique wines and our signature six rotating craft beers on tap with a fresh seasonal menu. The vibe is undeniably old Northern California rustic and the food, served in cast iron skillets or on rustic wood planks, is unpretentious and farm-to-table delicious. We are constantly shopping at our local farms for the freshest available seasonal ingredients. “We pride ourselves in making slow food as fast as we can”.
“Real bice neighborhood feel.”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Stopped in with friends and enjoyed the food & service. Felt relaxed & not rushed. Food was very good and the only complaint was that we were stuffed too soon.

• Visited February 2013

los angeles
“Good neighborhood place”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I have eaten at The Six a number of times (in both locations) although we tend to go to the one in Studio City since it's close to home. The patio is nice on sunny days. I think their food is variable--some is really good although probably not memorable--and some is just okay. Their sweet potato fries are always a winner. Their soups vary from bland to delicious. While I'm a vegetable lover, I find that their choices become boring after a few bites. My son tends to go for the meat--burger or steak--and always enjoys it. It's fun having The Six in the neighborhood and I like having a place like this to go with family and friends.

• Visited December 2012
Los Angeles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Casual and delicious--hidden gem”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This restaurant, with the vibe of a neighborhood pub, never disappoints, with a menu filled with delicious, perfectly prepared food, from great appetizers such as salmon cakes and mussels (with amazing fries) to salmon entrees and burgers fit for a king. Great happy hour menu and prices, too. Highly recommend for a casual night out featuring excellent food.

• Visited January 2013
Santa Monica, California, United States
“Yummy yummy for the tummy!”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Great atmosphere, very cool scene, and terrific food. They make the best mussels I have ever had. They also have a good selection of wine and beer.

• Visited May 2012
Mississauga
“The Six gets a nine from me.”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

We met some LA family members at The Six which they recommended. A good choice.

Initially I thought it might be a bit pretentious - and maybe there was some of that. Six of each item on the menu - gimmicky. Do you get six sheets of TP in the restroom?

But guess what - the food was excellent. Monstrous burgers with lots of options for condiments. There was a knife stuck through each burger - definitely got some idea of how big it was. The fries were also excellent - both garlic and regular fries. With these portions, there will be leftovers - and there were. Desserts were also first-rate.

I'm sure LA has plenty of wonderful restaurants to try, but I'd go back gladly to The Six.

• Visited February 2012