“One of the BEST hamburgers In L.A”
Review of The Six

The Six
Reserve with OpenTable
The Six is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,587 of 10,045 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Westside
Cross street: Overland
Description: The Six is the one of the newest Los Angeles Gastropubs, and home of the famed Signature Six Burger. Our focus is pairing boutique wines and our signature six rotating craft beers on tap with a fresh seasonal menu. The vibe is undeniably old Northern California rustic and the food, served in cast iron skillets or on rustic wood planks, is unpretentious and farm-to-table delicious. We are constantly shopping at our local farms for the freshest available seasonal ingredients. “We pride ourselves in making slow food as fast as we can”.
Los Angeles
“One of the BEST hamburgers In L.A”
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Ok...whodathunkit??? We just wanted a place close to the Landmark movie theatres... that took reservations & had free parking! What a find. The Hamburger is huge!! Comes with a huge knife stuck in it,so you can halve the huge thing,on a wooden board..unreal!! Drippy, perfectly cooked,lots of grilled onions,cheese..hmmmm! The the French fries!!! OMG! Garlic or truffle oil!!! Cooked crispy & perfect!!!.
Only thing I've EVER ordered on the menu..but I am sure everything else is good too..at least it LOOKS good...but..I go for the BURGERS!!!!

• Visited December 2011

Kreskin2207
“Cool atmosphere but didn't live up to the hype”
Reviewed August 18, 2011

My friend is a burger connoisseur and when we travel he always has a list of 3 or 4 burger spots to hit; so on our trip to LA The Six was the first place we stopped. Unfortunately, for both of us, things didn't really stand-up to the hype we'd read. The Six burger was good, don't get me wrong, but it wasn't better than other "gourmet" burgers. The bleu cheese was the right potency without overwhelming the burger. The garlic fries were a really good accompaniment to the burger.

The service was okay, which was kind of a bummer considering we were one of only two or three tables in there. One thing that really bothered me was that I asked about a couple beers and they couldn't even tell me what brewery they were from. They knew the city it came from but couldn't name the brewery...weird...

If you're in the area, stop by, but I wouldn't go out of your way. There is a communal table where they offer happy hour specials as well as at the bar - that might be worth it.

• Visited May 2011
Los Angeles, California
“The food is fantastic!”
Reviewed July 30, 2011

The food at The Six is fantastic. We found this restaurant by chance when we starving and running around on Pico Blvd. The Turkey Sloppy Joe's are great and a slightly healthier alternative to regular Sloppy Joe's. The cauliflower was also really good. I was surprised by the Pizza which was also good. And the Mac and Cheese fantastish! They also have a good selection of beer on tap and on Sundays they have bottomless Mimosa's and Bloody Mary's in the morning. You can probably tell that I enjoy this restaurant. In L.A. it is harder than one might think to find a good restaurant with tasty food at affordable prices. This one is definitely worth a try.

• Visited July 2011