“Superb steak and the service is friendly”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #916 of 10,746 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Victory Blvd.
Transit: Bus stops right out front
Description: Experience our passion for seasonal ingredients, diverse selection and innovative flavor pairings. The finest in prime steak, fresh seafood and signature dishes await.
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Not taking itself too seriously the Flemings in Woodland Hills is a great place to stop by, have a great drink and a superb steak! The new menu they are trying out is tremendous!! Service was right on time, and very friendly.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

This place is for Steak Lovers Periods ! They have it anyway you wish any cut you like , I picked the pepper Steak and it was Superb , Food Quality is outstanding however the service is so so , the waiter brought water in broken glass and took a while to replace it. Other than this incident I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Going out to eat is meant to be a celebration of the good life, a treat to be enjoyed, savored and shared with friends or colleagues. So, when I go out and have an initial bad experience, it is hard to get past it and move to the more enjoyable reason behind the event. I have been to Fleming's on and off for several years. However, a new management team took over a couple of months ago, and what a change. We were celebrating a colleague's partnership, and so a group of work colleagues went for Happy Hour (emphasis on the Happy!). They would not let us eat in the restaurant space -- only in the bar area. This is new. Further, if you want to eat, you have to be sitting not standing -- so even though we could stand in the bar, we would not be able to eat. Three of us talked to the receiptionist, before finally one of our colleagues finally convinced the manager (Matt) to let us eat there. Can you imagine, in such economic times, when you are there and willing to spend your money, a proprietor declining service. We were all dressed in dress shirts and ties (and as a group earn more in a year than the restaurant probably sells in the same time). They had 3 or 4 tables in the restaurant occupied by other customers, with several dozen open, empty tables. After more waiting for a table to be prepared (wink, wink), we were finally seated. I am a vegetarian, so my Brie wheel with apple slices was great. However, the burger meat quality has declined and is no longer "The Best Deal in Town" according to the others I went with. The server was fabulous and went out of her way to try to amend for the start -- but alas, this place has succeeded in taking the "Happy" out of Happy Hour. The most expensive seat in a restaurant is an empty one--which they will soon find out the hard way.

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is noted for fine dining, but what would really make anyone enjoy the experience of dining here is if you happen to be served by a food server named Alicia C. Her excellent personality with that looks similar to a known movie star, can make your dining here a very rewarding experience. She just made us feel so comfortable and definitely would recommend the place to other people. The food of course is good but the service is second to none! Good job Alicia! More power to you!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I didn't think I'd be able to finish the generous portion of rib-eye set in front of me, but I did. It was so delicious and perfectly cooked and seasoned that I ate not just the entire steak but also the sides of green beans and macaroni and cheese. Our server was very friendly and informative and offered the best recommendations! She let us enjoy our meal---it was a terrific leisurely dinner! The lava chocolate cake was perfect and sumptuous! The ambiance was also as delightful as the wait staff. Can't wait to come back!