“AVOID....”
Review of Hollywood Tours

Hollywood Tours
Ranked #165 of 287 Tours in Los Angeles
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This tour is to be avoided at all costs. It will cost you money and patience and waste two hours of your life. The manager was extremely rude to two of our fellow travellers and the bus itself was dirty and full of garbage from the previous tours.

The tour guide was silent for most of the tour and when he could be bothered to speak, he just made up locations and celebrities - basically lied - in a very vague way: "See that house there? Denzil Washington..." and other assorted nonsense. His celebrity/house locations were pure fiction.

When seven of the eleven passengers went to the manager, they continued to be rude and used the fact that it was hot (in southern California!) as an excuse for their rubbish tour and lying tour guide...

Save your money and avoid...

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"stars"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed May 21, 2013

The tour took us to the Hollywood sign, rodeo drive, Beverly Hills Hollywood boulevard. Fantastic tour guide Jeremy full of information and very funny which made the tour fun. Don't pay anymore than 25 dollars but be prepared to give a good tip. Really good value for money.

1  Thank Sandra S
Reviewed February 12, 2013

They do not know how to treat people on the phone. I could only guess how they would treat you in person and I'm sure its worse. I not recommend calling these guys for any of there services.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

That was $150.00 I wasted last Saturday!! The bus driver drove so fast, that I should have turned completely around in my seat to see what he was talking about. Why drop us off in the snootiest part of town for 1/2 hour---horrible!! The whole 3 hours was a waste of time!!! Be smarter then I was--book with Starline tours!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed October 15, 2012

The tour was o.k. but it took to long to get a ride back to the hotel. My mom's ankles swelled up and nobody seemed to care. They told me they had to get a driver. She needed to get back to the hotel so she could elevate he feet. They kept putting me off, meanwhile I saw a couple of drivers not doing anything.