Open today: 7:30 AM - 10:00 PM

from $67.50
from $65.50
from $495.00
More Info
All reviews great tour beverly hills city tour afternoon tour rodeo drive farmers market hollywood sign griffith observatory la tour stars homes driver guide movie stars points of interest la traffic hollywood blvd highly recommend this tour take photos
Selected filters
Reviewed January 10, 2019 via mobile

So I did the Guideline tour around Downtown LA, Hollywood and Beverly Hills and can honestly say that for a cost of $79- it was worth every penny!

The tour allowed 20-30 stop at each place, giving you an opportunity to take places in some of the most desired tourist spots including Hollywood Boulevard, Griffith Observatory as well as passing some of the Hollywood stars homes.

Bing was an amazing tour guide and so well-educated and in the know about Los Angeles and it’s history.

I would definitely recommend anyone to take this tour as it is great value for money and allows you to see more sights then you’d see just walking around yourself!

Date of experience: January 2019
hollywoodtours, Manager at Guideline Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2019

Hi Lizzie,

Thank you for your review.

Experience really does pay off. We are now celebrating our 32nd year showing folks around this great city.

Your right, the tour combines LA and Hollywood history, great photo ops, some Stars Homes and some Hollywood Gossip.

It's great you found your tour to be "worth every penny"

See you next time you visit Southern California.

Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

Really enjoyed this tour it lasted about 4 hours saw some very nice places & was allowed time to get off to see some great points of interest...Paul was the best tour guide

Date of experience: January 2019
2  Thank Margo W

Hi Margo,

Thanks for writing this review of Paul's tour.

I am happy you were able to see and make some stops and see some great points of interest.

I am so happy you found Paul to be "the best tour guide"

Happy Travels!

Reviewed December 30, 2018 via mobile

We toured with Bing and it was the BEST experience! I couldn’t have imagined a better guide. She knows everything about LA, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Hollywood Hills...the list goes on. Bing was funny, knowledgeable, drove an impressive Mercedes van. Her experience is a 10/10, because she talks and listens. She has been touring for 35 years! I had such a great time that I hugged her when we were finished. I took my 16 year nephew (who was hesitant to go on a “tour”) and he said the trip wouldn’t have been the same without the tour! ⭐️ He actually told me on our hike this morning that Bing was his favorite person he met on our trip. Thank you!

1  Thank Shannon W
guidelinetours, Manager at Guideline Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2019

Hi Shannon,

Thanks for your kind words about your tour with us.

It's great you loved Bing's tour in our Mercedes Benz van. We at Guideline tours value all of our guests.

All of our Tour Guides have raised children, and we understand how sometimes 16 year olds may be hesitant to go on a tour. That is why your comment about your nephew is very special to all of us here. Wow, I told Bing about how your nephew said " the trip wouldn’t have been the same without the tour!" and she was elated!!

As travelers ourselves we understand that making that personal connection is very important while on vacation.
We all know that feeling of excitement when traveling, but we also sometimes feel a bit lost or disconnected with the locales. This is why our goal it to make folks from all over the world feel at home while here in this very big. beautiful, and crowded "City of Angles" Los Angeles!

See you next time you visit LA.

Reviewed December 22, 2018 via mobile

Bing was our tour guide and she was amazing! Would seriously recommend this, she gave us a great private tour and gave us time to hop out of the car and enjoy the iconic parts of LA. Her knowledge about LA is evident as she knew so much about each part. She asked my teenage children what they were interested in and related parts of the trip to them. It blew my mind how much she knew, every movie and the actors, every name of every building and the history of everything. Thank you so much Bing, you gave us a great tour and it was totally worth the money.

1  Thank azazaazzz
guidelinetours, Manager at Guideline Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2019

Hi Aza,

Thanks for taking time out to write this review of your tour with us.

Our tours are a mixture of fun, history and Hollywood life while viewing some great buildings and the beutiful year round Southern California landscape.

It great your teenagers were able to relate and stay interested in Bing's commentary.

It's great you found the tour to be totally worth the money, and thank you for the recommendation.

Happy Travels.

Reviewed December 20, 2018 via mobile

This was one of the BEST parts of my whole trip. Bing is so sweet and was a great guide. She’s very knowledgeable and had good recommendations for other things to do in LA. My daughter and I went on a 4 day trip to celebrate her graduation from college and booked this tour on our first day in LA. We were the only people booked for that particular time so Bing gave us our own private tour! Because it was just us, she was able to talk to us more. She shared about her family and LA life and asked about our Indiana life. She hugged us when the tour was over-she felt like a new family friend. She’s amazing! The tour was fabulous. I would recommend. It’s time we’ll spent in LA! Thanks, Bing!

1  Thank amyblank