Open today: 7:30 AM - 10:00 PM

from $67.50
from $65.50
from $495.00
More Info
All reviews great tour beverly hills city tour afternoon tour rodeo drive farmers market hollywood sign griffith observatory la tour stars homes driver guide movie stars points of interest la traffic hollywood blvd highly recommend this tour take photos
Selected filters
Reviewed November 13, 2018

Paul, the owner and manager and his wife, Bing went above and beyond to make this tour a great experience. When they visit Alaska, I plan to take them to dinner to show my appreciation ! Tour guide and driver, Carlos, did a good job pointing out the sights and sharing interesting information. Highlights for us were the Griffith Park Observatory with views of the Hollywood sign and the LA skyline. We also enjoyed the lunch stop at the historic LA Farmers Market. I give a big thumbs up to Guide Line Tours and their Grand Tour of LA !

1  Thank Akman2001
Reviewed November 7, 2018

Since the city is really big, for travelers like me -I was there for one afternoon- this tour is the best option to see some of the most iconic places in LA. Although the Hollywood sign was not that visible from where we saw it, but it was ok., since we did not have time for more than that.

Reviewed October 31, 2018 via mobile

I was in a group of eleven on a family holiday! We had Paul take us on a great tour around LA! We went around to see some great attractions, visiting celeb homes and the city! Paul was very outgoing, friendly and approachable, and we all greatly enjoyed the experience! Highly recommend!

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank declant2017
Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

If you are unfamiliar with the tourist spots in LA or simply do not want to drive yourself (which I suggest not doing!) this is a great 3.5-4 hour tour. In addition to stops at the Griffith Observatory Hollywood sign, Hollywood Blvd, and the Beverly Hills sign our guide took us through popular spots around town and to see celebrity homes. The Beverly Hills neighborhoods are gorgeous and if you appreciate architecture or manicured landscaping with a history then you will enjoy this bit! Our tour guide Carlos was so incredibly knowledgeable about the culture and diverse communities throughout the LA area. I cannot praise Carlos enough! Very fun! He even turned being stuck in traffic into an enlightening experience! If you are a stickler for promptness verify your departure location and call ahead of pickup to make sure everything is on track as far as time. We also met a super nice couple on the tour :-) Worth the money!

1  Thank stultsl
hollywoodtours, Manager at Guideline Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2019

Thank you for taking time out to review your tour with Carlos.
It is great you enjoyed learning about the diverse culture and communities of the LA area.
I am happy you had fun seeing the popular spots and the amazing neighborhoods of Beverly hills with it's architecture and manicured landscapes and even some Stars Homes.

Since our tour groups are small, it is common for our guests to meet other guests in the overall friendly atmosphere that is created by our guides like Carlos.

Happy travels!

Reviewed October 22, 2018

We chose a bust tour so we could maximize our time in LA. A bust tour was the way to go, after many reads for what company to use we chose this one ( as well as many others had). No complaints the bust was on time and comfortable small with10 people on board. Our driver was knowledgeable and at times funny. Had we had a better group on board I think the trip could have been more fun :(. But not the drivers fault we just had a very quiet group all couples I think ? More time in Beverly hills area would have been good, we kind of rushed through the neighborhoods a bit. Highlights were Beverly Hills and Hollywood sign area. I have nothing to compare trips to so this one was good for us.

Date of experience: October 2018
guidelinetours, Guest Relations Manager at Guideline Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2019

Hi George,

Thank you for going with Guideline tours.
I am glad you found the Bus to be comfortable and the driver knowledgeable.
It is true that some groups are quiet while other groups get more involved in the mix.
Sorry if felt kind of rushed as sometimes with our epic LA traffic it may feel this way to make it to all of the attractions. We do apprentice all comments and are constantly reviewing our routes and timing.

I'm so glad you let us do the driving.

Happy travels!