“Guideline Tours of Los Angeles --Great Job”
Review of Guideline Tours

Guideline Tours
Ranked #32 of 286 Tours in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: Guideline Tours offers daily tours to and around: The Griffith Park Observatory/Hollywood Sign,Downtown LA-The Walt Disney Concert Hall,Hollywood Blvd, Farmers Market & The Grove, The Hollywood Walk of Fame/Grauman's Chinese Theater, Sunset Strip,Rodeo Drive/Beverly Hills,Santa Monica Beach, Venice Beach, Marina Del ReyDisneyland/ California Adventure,Universal Studios
Reviewed December 8, 2014

A friend booked a tour on behalf of a group, including me, with GuideLine Tours (www.tourslosangeles.com). A luxiourious black Limo Van with comfortable cushioned seats, air conditioned, pick us up at a hotel. We went to the homes of Movie Stars through the Hollywood Hills, Beverly Hills, Holmby Hills, and Beverly Park. The guide was fun, non-stop facts about Los Angeles in general, the various stars homes, etc.--an all round good guy! Top notch!

2  Thank Patrice H
"los feliz"
in 2 reviews
"booked this tour"

Reviewed November 4, 2014

My son and I used Guideline Tours services in Los Angeles California on October 28th and 29th, 2014 from the Westin Bonadventure Hotel. It was truly and excellent experience for us! It was our first time in Los Angeles and we didn't have to worry about seeing all of the exciting and finer tourist attractions in LA! The guides/drivers on each tour were Bing, Paul and Hyman they were so professional, knowledgable and friendly too! A special shoutout to Bing who treated us like we were old friends and not customers! Guideline Tours is awesome and I will certainly recommend them to all of my friends whenever they visit LA!

1  Thank T O
Reviewed November 3, 2014

We took the afternoon L.A./Hollywood tour on a Saturday. Richard, our guide, was funny, friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. We had a small group so the tour was very personalized. The bus is a small one that can traverse the winding roads of the Hollywood Hills as well as the crowded downtown Hollywood Boulevard. I would definitely book with this company again.They have a lot of tour options at reasonable prices!

1  Thank Thisby
Reviewed October 7, 2014 via mobile

I recently had the pleasure of being driven to and from Disneyland and up to Griffith Observatory by Bing and Paul. I couldn't have asked for more knowledgeable, experienced and kind hearted guides. They are easy to talk to and so very helpful. I couldn't recommend these guys highly enough. There are a lot of tour choices and if I have the time while I'm in LA I will book another one for sure.

1  Thank Brett S