“My Opinion”

Beeps Drive In
Ranked #1,050 of 9,954 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: South San Fernando Valley
Baton Rouge
“My Opinion”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I liked all the tourist things especially the Le Brea Tar Pits. I didn't like the traffic jams. The freeway signs leave room for improvement. There isn't enough of them for proper directions.

Visited April 2013

San Diego, California
“Hole in the wall”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

A nice place to drop in and have a Burger and fresh bananna shake! Not much to look at but good service and great food.

Visited April 2013
Payette, Idaho, United States
“Great 50's Diner!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

This was a busy little place - NOT at all ritzy - just a corner diner with good food and a comfortable 50's decor. The music was all 50's and 60's - stuff I could sing along to under my breath. The staff was friendly and helpful even though they always seemed really busy to me. I LOVED the cherry chocolate shake they made - it's what brought me back for a return visit! They worked hard to get my order right - and since I have to avoid gluten I definitely had a special order. I dined inside the first night and outside the second and both places were tidy and safe with good music and attentive service. They have a huge selection of food, the first night I ordered a hobo omelette (they serve breakfast food all day!) and the second a hamburger without the bun and everything was very good and extremely plentiful! The diner is right on a busy corner, so if traffic noise bothers you eat inside. It is a little noisy, so don't go there on a night when you want quiet. Parking looked limited, but I was walking so that didn't bother me. There is a bus stop right at the edge of their tiny parking lot, so you could easily catch a bus to this great little diner.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Lucinda S
Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food in a fun atmosphere”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Good breakfast option -- large portions at a great price and a fun 50s atomosphere. The wait staff was very friendly and courteous. I didn't have lunch or dinner here so I can't comment on that, but breakfast was very good.

Visited March 2012