“Chocolate Heaven”
Review of Tourific Escapes

Tourific Escapes
Ranked #1 of 40 Food & Drink in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: Hollywood is the center of celebrity fame and history. It also carries a rich tradition in food and trendy culinary cuisine. We blend all of this history, tradition, fame, and cuisine into one TOURific experience, our Hollywood Sites & Bites tour. We'll see most of Hollywood's famous landmarks, talk about Hollywood history, and stop at some of the best (some hidden gems) restaurants where all of our Hollywood friends like to eat! The food is fabulous, the history is awesome, and we promise you won't leave hungry or lacking in Hollywood knowledge! We also offer a Celebrity Insider Movie Locations tour that showcases famous filming sites in Beverly Hills, Century City and Hollywood. You'll be in the company of a leading Entertainment Journalist who will share the inside scoop on all the big stars and the movies they make. Our seasonal, specialty Chocolate Indulgence tour takes you where the locals like to buy their chocolates. All tours are in the comfort of a customized, fully-air conditioned mini-van with surround sound! Group size is maximum 7 guests for a truly personalized experience. We are happy to offer any of these tours for your private group of family or friends. Please use discount code "tripadvisor" when booking and you'll receive $15 off each ticket.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Upland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Chocolate Heaven”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

A perfect day for a chocolate lover! Trisha gave us a fantastic tour of some local chocolate haunts. She provided many interesting facts about the places we were touring and the local history. I can't wait to take another Tourific tour!!!

Los Angeles, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Memorable Experience”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

My husband and I celebrated our birthdays (well, mostly me) by booking the Chocolate Tour through Living Social (what can I say, we are cheapskates). We weren't sure what to expect but the tour was excellent! Trish and Matt were fantastic in keeping us entertained while filling us with chocolates. Trish gave great background information for each of the shops we visited, and provided a follow-up email with everything we need to revisit the shops (not sure that would happen, these are some pretty steeply priced boutiques).

Los Angeles, CA
“Chocolate indulgence!”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I bought this tour as a Daily Candy or Living Social deal. It was a Valentine's Day gift for my husband but we just got around to fitting it into our busy schedules. It's an intimate group which I think made it even more fun. I would love to do something similar with a group of friends. Trish is an excellent tour guide, has a lot of energy and sprinkles trivia, celebrity gossip and humor throughout the trip. The owners and staff at each location along the tour are friendly and accommodating. And the chocolate is just the right amount and selection - they have really chosen a great variety of locations and items to sample -- generous but well spaced out so you don't crash from a sugar rush before it ends.

Los Angeles, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Pack your camera and a pair of sweat pants!”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

So good, I had to take this tour twice... and then send my in-laws on their own! I went out with Trish and TOURific Escapes earlier in the year with a friend of mine for our monthly lunch date and then took my mom on a recent Saturday. Based on other reviews, I was excited to eat my way around Hollywood and get some Hollywood history while stuffing my face. I never expected the level of knowledge, enthusiasm, or service that we actually received. I'll admit, I'm an LA local and this is the PERFECT tour for locals, visitors, family, friends... everyone. There is something for EVERYONE! Trish is so full of energy and excitement, but not in an obnoxious cruise director type of way - she just really loves what she is doing and it shows. I've never met a tour guide that can address each member of her group throughout the entire day after just one introduction. It definitely adds a very personal touch to the experience. Beyond the service and interactions, what better way to see a city than eat some of it's best food?! Big name chefs, celebrity chefs, this tour has it all. Plenty to see. Plenty to eat. Pack your camera and a very comfortable pair of pants. Cupcakes, deli sandwiches, pizza, ice cream and much more... I can't wait until more friends and family visit so I can take the tour again.

Visited November 2012
Forde, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A perfect sightseeing, loved the food!”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

This is the perfect combination of tourist information/sightseeing. The best food, and a sosial day with very nice fellow travelers from all over the wourld :)

Visited February 2012