“Hidden gem in LA”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Neighborhood: Hollywood
Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Went there for a late dinner on a Sunday. We were quickly seated and served. The food was tasty and excellent value. I would be here every week if I lived in LA.

2  Thank Reading_Resident
There are newer reviews for Hoy-Ka Thai Noodle House

Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

The place is clean, and everyone was nice and polite. How I wasn't too happy with the food. I had piles of white rice with little sauce. My order was to go so I couldn't have them fix my order.

1  Thank confidentwomen
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Wonderful Thai food that won't break your wallet. Service was excellent. Look for the bright neon sign outside the restaurant. Street parking only. East of Hollywood Blvd and Western Ave on the North side.

3  Thank Quoizimodo
Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

Hoy ka Noodles is very good...the soup is so gooooood. Stirred fried crispy pork with basil over rice and fried egg is to die for...I love this place...it's one of my favorites in LA

1  Thank Noree18
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We ate there for lunch on Saturday.

I had the Drunken Noodle, which was first-rate - not the absolute best I've had, but very, very good.

My wife's Crispy Pork was, she said, "the best I've ever had."

The prices were great - around $7 - and the quantity was HUGE.

We're glad we found it, and hope to come back the next time we're in town.

1  Thank Two_Wilsons