“Exceptional Food and Service in San Pedro”
Review of Pacific Diner

Pacific Diner
Ranked #559 of 10,030 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American, Diner
San Pedro, CA
“Exceptional Food and Service in San Pedro”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I live just up the street from Pacific Diner and it is always a treat coming here. During the week visits are recommended, as this place is packed on weekends and holidays.

Patio dining or indoors, the service is always exceptional. Food is plentiful and always prepared to your liking. It has a varied menu, with something for almost everyone.

On my past two visits, I've ordered the avocado omelet and the bacon and eggs. Each was cooked to perfection. And they did not skimp on the avocado, either!

Stop in for breakfast before your visit to the USS Iowa. This is one of the best restaurants in San Pedro. Give it a try!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank ChiefDennis

Fort Worth
“Good Food”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

You can't beat good food, great service, and plenty of menu variety when choosing a breakfast diner. It was within a block of Pacific Inn & Suites, which made it perfect for our visit to South San Pedro.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Bob-a-Link
Highland, California
“Best Place in town”
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Every time I'm in town I come here. It's worth the 90 mile drive. Vickie, Mayra and Rebecca are all great and make you feel like family. Not to mention the food is great.

1 Thank Rjduran2
Sydney, Australia
“Fresh and Affordable foods”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

The place is near to my house so I try to visit this place once in a week. My husband live out of the town so last week when we came house for visiting I took him to Pacific to have dinner.
My hubby liked crispy potatoes and rice very much.

The decoration is really nice and shooting to eyes. We really enjoyed our dinner and the desert after the dinner. The staffs are really friendly and service is exceptional. The price was reasonable.

We will come again for sure.

• Visited July 2013
Ban Patong, Phuket, Thailand
“Great place for breakfast.”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Went their 2 times during my last trip to LA. The food was expertly prepared and staff courteousness fantastic. Would highly recommend for breakfast.

• Visited April 2013