“Great place for breakfast.”
Review of Pacific Diner

Pacific Diner
Ranked #744 of 10,305 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Went their 2 times during my last trip to LA. The food was expertly prepared and staff courteousness fantastic. Would highly recommend for breakfast.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

I have eaten at the Pacific Diner for well over 25 years. It is one of my favorite breakfasts anywhere. Enjoy the sea breeze out on the patio, and choose any breakfast - you can't go wrong. Huevos Rancheros, one of the omelets - especially the seafood omelet on weekends, a cup of coffee and I'm in heaven.
The diner is closed on Tuesdays, but my (close) second favorite breakfast is just around the corner.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Great steak & eggs, great carne asada, great tortillas, and lovely waitresses! And oh yeah, ocean breeze!

1  Thank TrojanSkyCop1
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We are staying at the Doubletree before our cruise and wanted to get out of the hotel for breakfast. found this place on TripAdvisor and decided to try it. So glad we did! It was about a 25 minute walk from the hotel with beautiful views. The place is a local hangout with good food and delightful service. Hubby had the John Wayne breakfast and I have the spicy louisiana sausage with eggs. They know how to make hash browns, and the coffee is great! I heartily recommend it.

Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband had heard of the Pacific Diner by a news anchor who had recently visited this great little spot. So we decided to take a chance and drive 40 minutes to see how good it really is. We loved how friendly the staff was and you can sit outside on the patio or inside. We did not have a wait and arrived around 9:45 am. We of courses had to try an omelet and each one of us had a different one. All excellent! We will defiantly be back! Thanks Pacific Diner for a terrific breakfast experience.