“Great per-theater lunch”

Delphine Eatery & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Delphine Eatery & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #486 of 10,404 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Hollywood
Cross street: Vine
Transit: Metro Station right below.
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We arrived early for a matinee at pantages and stopped at Delphine for lunch...we didn't have reservations so we were seated in the bar..a nice place for people-watching! My husband had a mimosa and Cobb salad and I had the yummy beet salad..a fresh, light bite! And the bloody Mary was spicy and tasty! Next time well call ahead to be sure we get seats...we don't want to miss another yummy meal!

1  Thank KarenCS619

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Food was excellent! Could do with a little more atmosphere, staff were friendly enough. We had the steak which was huge and very tasty!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

The decor in this restaurant was very nice (we particularly liked sitting outside) and the staff was friendly. The short ribs were so tender that I really didn't even need my knife. The mashed potatoes that accompanied it were so creamy they just melted in my mouth. We had a great meal here and enjoyed the selection of music that was being played in the adjacent area. This seems like a popular spot for theater goers to grab a bite before a show too because it is right across the street from the Pantages Theater.

1  Thank Maya D
Reviewed July 26, 2012

The food was amazing, we had the truffle fries, huevos rancheros and scrambled egg puff pastry dish and everything was incredibly delicious.

1  Thank hulagirl77
Reviewed July 25, 2012

The menu was very basic and not a major variety but I did like what I ordered. It was delicious but again, the variety is lacking.