“I won't come here again.”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Spanish
Neighborhood: Hollywood
Neighborhood: Hollywood
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Wanted to go out a night on the town and decided to try a place I've never been to. Came here before 10:30 and on guest list. I'm not sure why the promoter would say "free before 10:30" if the club doesn't open until 10:30?!?! Not on guest list cover is $20. There are a lot of parking on the street or you can valet your car.

The outside patio is bigger than the inside dance floor. DRINKS ARE TOO OVERPRICED!!! I'm not in the most elite club in Hollywood nor am I Las Vegas to be paying $30 read more » for 2 drinks. The music was great, the people who work the front door don't have good manners and can be douches.

I don't think I'd come back here...the people who come here make it not a go-to spot in Hollywood.

Reviewed March 30, 2010

We stopped here last week for lunch, We missed the rush and enjoyed a very quiet 'lunch box' on the terrace. The back ground music definitely drowned out any sound of any traffic.
I was surprised that the lunch saw so reasonable. Our server was extremely gracious and competent and described exactly what we wanted to order. There was no rush for us to leave even though the kitchen closed at 2:30.
I have been told that at night this place turns into the latest 'in' place to see and be seen,

2  Thank Shiracheryl M