“Great breakfast”

Ranked #314 of 10,140 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Venice
Reviewed December 3, 2013

On our first morning on holiday we woke early and walked down to the beach and went here for breakfast, my wife had blueberry pancakes which were fantastic with lots of fresh fruit and I had an 'America breakfast' which was delicious. Great orange juice and coffee and lovely waitress. Nice sitting outside watching Venice 'wake up'!
Highly recommend.

There are newer reviews for Terrace Cafe

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We stopped by here after hours of wandering the Venice Beach area and Santa Monica pier. Our hotel was very close to here, and we should have just stayed nearby, because this place was beach-side with a great patio, and an excellent selection of food/drink. Across the street are a few hoppin clubs/bars for good patio people watching, too.

1  Thank B4P
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Good food, good service and good location. The terrace is a nice place to 'people watch' on a sunny day. We would happily eat here again.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Just an average place with average food and below average service. Large tables for families with kids. Not to pricey.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Have been here several times now and always enjoy myself. The food is good, staff friendly and portions are more than you need. Breakfast can be had until 2pm which is a nice feature. Children's menu had a great selection. The Mickey pancakes came with an abundance of delicious fruit, the 1/2 Cobb salad was more than I expected - delicious! Each time I visit here I am happy with my choices. I will keep coming here while in the Venice Beach area. Oh also...a few steps from the beach so you can stop in after sunning or swimming.