Lowest prices for your stay
$140
Free cancellation until 12/19/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$140
Free cancellation until 12/18/21
Traveluro
$124
BestWestern.com$140
Priceline$140
Lol.travel$149
All reviews north hollywood double parking leave your key front desk coffee maker very nice hotel neighborhood keys microwave proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed June 25, 2019

Arrived a bit early for check-in, but was checked-in & given room keys even tho my room was not ready. My car was parked in the garage & I decided to acquaint myself with the area. When I returned my room was ready & right off the elevator which was a plus. The room was well appointed, clean, spacious & resembled the on-line photos. The breakfast room was right down the hall & the fitness center a couple doors down. The breakfast had a nice selection of cold & hot items, was clean & well stocked. The attendant was pleasant & efficient. The room was comfortable & quiet & everything was in working order.
Check-out was easy & quick & I would recommend this hotel as it is close to the airport, freeway & other attractions.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Diane P
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Burbank Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2019

Hi Diane,

It is great to hear feedback from you regarding your recent stay with us - we are glad to hear that you had a good overall impression of your stay. It's nice that you found the rooms spacious and clean. We are happy that you had a comfortable stay and that we were able to accommodate you for an early check-in. Thanks for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Best Regards,
Best Western Burbank
Guest Experience Team

Reviewed June 19, 2019

It was a wonderful place to stay 10/10 recommend. Everything was ready when we got there even though we got there 3 hours earlier than our check in time we were able to get a room and start our trip our rooms were always clean and comfortable.

1  Thank Explore13356484639
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Burbank Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2019

Thank you for your stellar review. It was great to meet you here at BW Burbank Airport Inn. We're glad that we were able to accommodate your early check-in request. We hope to see you soon again next time you are in the area. Do let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay even better!

Best Regards,
Best Western
Customer Care Team

Reviewed June 9, 2019

Easy from Burbank airport, 7-11 and good taco place across the street. Everything inside the hotel was very good. Easy to have a breakfast of your choice with a lot of options. Sort of like a 3rd world neighborhood and may have heard gunfire in the middle of the night .

1  Thank Travel46938006154
BWBurbankAirportInn, General Manager at Best Western Burbank Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2019

Thanks for the review, but I'm guessing the noise you have heard may have been fireworks or a vehicle as we have never heard what you describe, all of which sound similar but are clearly not the same.

Reviewed May 26, 2019

I don't think I would recommend this hotel. The room was very small and it was so muggy and damp, horrible.
The sheets were not white, they were a dirty white and not good quality sheets; not crisp, just limp and yucky.
The side tables, headboards, and the TV area were so dusty; have no idea the last time they were wiped down. The breakfast was okay and liked the waffles. The fitness area had broken equipment. Will not be staying there again. The area is pretty sketchy and did not want to eat at any restaurant in the area.

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank neiceycragg22
Reviewed May 12, 2019

The facility is nice, the rooms clean, beds comfortable, bathrooms excellent, they look like they have been remodeled. TV and internet were good, the breakfast was good, a variety for everyone and the waffles like always were great!
The front desk staff were very helpful, especially at checkout when I needed a cab to the airport. The cleaning ladies were pleasant and did a excellent job of the room each day, you could not ask for more from them. The lady preparing breakfast was fantastic, greeting everyone for breakfast, preparing a good breakfast and keeping the room spotless.
My only problem is; it is advertised as the Burbank Airport Best Western and it is some distance from the airport with no shuttle service. I had to take a cab to the airport for my return.

Date of stay: May 2019