Best Western Burbank Airport Inn
Loews Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)
$249
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $368/night.

$332
$286
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $318/night.

Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$289
  • Breakfast included
$587
$377
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $510/night.

$135
  • Pool
The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$162
$134
$400
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $533/night.

$200
$186
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $275/night.

Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
$389
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $541/night.

$132
$119
FourPoints.com
  • Pool
All reviewsnorth hollywooddouble parkuniversal studiosleave your keybob hope airportdonut shopfront deskbreakfast roomcovered parkingbest westernsfree parkinghard boiled eggsfree breakfastclean hotelwould stay here againexercise roomyogurt
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Let's face it, you don't come here for the area ambiance, but it is certainly convenient to the airport. As you reach your room you will find wide hallways, clean carpeting, pleasant decor and, likewise, once you enter your room you will find the same. It's clean, the beds are very comfy pillow tops with nice, puffy duvet covers and plenty of pillows. We were only here for one night, arriving late and needing to leave early. The gentleman at the front desk informed us breakfast was available at 6:15AM and he said if we needed it earlier (which we did) just to call him in the AM and he would open up the breakfast room so we could at least have some coffee, juice and cereal before we departed. That was SO nice of him to do!! The wireless worked fine. Parking will likely mean you need to leave your key at the front desk because most spots are 2 deep. Perfectly fine motel.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank CoastalFantaseas
Reviewed April 28, 2012

The inside of the room was a treat given the exterior and location. Bathroom was huge and nicely appointed, wish I had time to take advantage of it. Very nicely furnished, if not a little tight but was only staying overnight for flight out. The wireless worked very well for all devices. Avoid rooms on 3rd floor where breakfast is as it was noisy. Parking is very small and you will have to hand over your keys if you aren't lucky enough to get a single parking spot. They double and triple park everyone and the front desk moves the cars around. They have a big pigeon problem and have the spikes all over the place, but my room was missing some and there were three birds nesting outside the window which was very noisy and not a pleasant noise. Someone had removed the screen from the window and was trying to the block where the pigeons were nesting but it didn't help. The location is on a busy street and there was a lot of activity. Not sure if it is the best area to be in. It was easy to get to the airport which was my main goal as I had an early morning flight and the price was very good given everything else.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank balloonr
Reviewed April 21, 2012

In my opinion this is a great place. Some people are not going to like it because of the location though. It was clean, spacious, quiet. The desk clerks were nice & helpful. The breakfast in the morning was your typical motel fair but good. The parking is the only weird thing. There are not enough spaces so you sometimes have to 'double up' cars in one long space. It was not the end of the world but just know that. Also, the neighborhood is not the highest class but I felt safe there. Just a place with lots of blue collar businesses (garages, mercados, etc.) around it. It's easy to find and easy access to the highway. Treat this nice place as your base camp for exploring LA. It's not a luxury hotel so just get some rest here and get out & explore.

Room Tip: Whatever you do ask to be place away from the elevator & breakfast room on the third floor. I did not stay here but I noticed 3 rooms in this area and was so thankful I was not placed here. It was noisy in this area.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank CruellaDenver
Reviewed April 10, 2012

We needed a room for just one night for our visit to Universal Studios and scored an excellent nightly rate on Priceline. Nearly every other reviewer has covered the bases. The location is good if you are thinking about being close to Universal. There is nothing around it except for the market and 7-11 across the street, both featuring homeless in the area. Not a real problem if you are looking for a decent night stay.

The rooms are actually pretty nice. Everything worked well. Good flat panel TV, comfortable bed, separate sink from shower and ample space. No pool, hot tub or restaurant on site. Workout room is 3 machines. Short summary; in any other neighborhood, this hotel would be 3.5 stars. It worked well for us at the price.

Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank JTL61
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I was looking for a place to stay near Universal Studios for 3 nights. Like Lostn Transit I didn't want to spend $180 a night plus $18 for parking at the hotel near Universal Studios so I decided to stay at this Best Western. My wife, my two kids, and I had a car so I didn't mind staying at this location, and we weren't going to stay out too late anyway. The hotel is in an industrial part of town as the reviewers say. I personally didn't think the location was as bad that some people made it out to be. Anyway, to get into the rooms of the hotel you would have to walk by the lobby/front desk. It's not a motel where you just park outside and walk to your door. Parking is inside and underneath the hotel and from there you walk to the lobby to get to all rooms.

The rooms are clean and the beds are decent. This place is probably at most 2 years old so everything looks fairly new (except for the worn towels). Instead of curtains, they have shutters. There is a minifridge, microwave, AC/fan, and 27" flat screen TV. The complimentary breakfast was decent. It had the basic danishes, bread, muffins, hard boiled eggs or scrambled eggs, cereal, oatmeal, and OJ. Also you can make your own waffles but there might be a line for that.

One of the complaints I had was that the shower head was one of those low flow ones, so you can't take a super quick shower. However, probably because of the low flows, there is always super hot water even during the morning rush (which even at nicer hotels is problematic). I also thought that the small hair dryer was a little weaker than the normal small hairdryers found at these hotels. Parking can be a problem but I was lucky to park on the side where you are not blocked for 2 nights. The other night I parked on the doubles side where you can get blocked. I did get blocked but in the morning the front desk person was able to move the truck out for me to get out. (You have to leave your key at the front desk if you are parking on the doubles side and are on the outside blocking some other vehicle).

Universal Studios is about a 20-25 minute drive. Hollywood is probably another 10 minutes away. There is a Ralph's and CVS which is about a 2 minute drive. I wouldn't stay here without a car. I didn't see the buses at all so the wait is probably quite long.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family