“Amazing tour guide! Awesome tour!”

Another Side Of Los Angeles Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$149.00*
and up
Los Angeles Highlights Tour: Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Hollywood and Beverly...
Ranked #3 of 248 Tours in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: Our tours have been created with love, compassion, and forethought from beginning to the end. We treat our guests like family and we exist for any visitor that wants the best of the best tours in LA. We love Los Angeles and we are passionate about providing the finest tour services here. Our tours are perfect for families and corporate groups alike. Feel free to book via our secure website or by calling us at anytime.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
“Amazing tour guide! Awesome tour!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I took a Segway tour of Beverly Hills with Another Side of Los Angeles Tours with Jacquis as a tour guide, and it was an awesome experience!! To begin, I was terrified of riding a Segway. Jacquis was incredibly helpful in easing my fear, and giving me confidence that I would be riding like a pro in no time- he was right!!! I quickly became comfortable on the Segway, which made the whole experience even better! Jacquis was so much fun, very informative (and NEVER boring like some tour guides!), and always had our best interest and safety at the top of his priority list! I learned so much about the Beverly Hills area, including history, attractions, restaurants, and fun and interesting facts! I would DEFINITELY take another tour with Another Side of Los Angeles Tours!!

Visited March 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Pleasanton, California
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Segway WOW of Beverly Hills”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Meet up with our kids (15-26) for a morning event (food tour) then headed to Beverly Hills for a Segway tour with them. Four of the kids had never ridden them and they went crazy!! It was neat riding around the homes and our tour guild Axel was fabulous. He stopped us to show pictures, took family pictures for us, was interesting with the knowledge and made the who trip fun. It was a great event for the family, we got to do something together that someone else took charge of and we all just got to enjoy and have fun together. Loved the radios on them as everyone could hear what he said, no need to be close, we all got the information load and clear. A fun event and segways are easy to ride, biggest problem is you are going to want one for your own use at home they are that much fun!!

Santa Clarita
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“FANTASTIC COMPANY AND THEIR GUIDES”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I am known to speak truth, even when it hurts...BUT this time it is my pleasure to write about my experience with “Another Side of Los Angeles Tours.”

As I am often very brutal in my reviews, it is just fair to write when I have a good experience...

I was running late and have called the office to let them know. The owner was very patient and even helped me get my bearings in finding my way (office is easy to find but I was lost somewhere else). Even though I arrived late I still was greeted with Dara's beautiful smile.
I had FANTASTIC TIME with Dara. She is PHENOMENAL!!!! Not only that she is knowledgeable, but she is VERY CAUTIOUS AND SAFETY ORIENTED so much so that I could actually relax and let someone else lead for once. It was nice to be lead by the person like her who was aware of her surrounding and respectful of everybody that we encountered.

DARA MIHALY is a STAR!!!!

I also have to add that on our previous ride with this company we had another WONDERFUL guide – the young man. It seems that owner just KNOWS HOW TO PICK THEM!

My companion also had a wonderful experience and we both are grateful for the knowledge that we gained and the fun time.

Thank you again and we WILL BE BACK!!!

Oh yeah, the bathroom is SPOTLESS!!!

Los Angeles, California
“Too much fun!!!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Shout out to Dara at Another Side Tours, LA!!!! We had such a fun filled and informative Segway tour of Beverly Hills with Dara leading the way. There really is no better way to see the city's highlights. Dara was informative, entertaining and a lot of fun. Being locals, we learned some new things about the area we live in, but the best part is just zipping around the sidewalks. After getting us "outfitted" with our helmets, we were giving a refresher course on "Segway riding", we are have ridden before, and soon headed out. If you have never done this before, it needs to be on your bucket list. Being outside, propelling yourself, not having to sit in traffic is the best way to tour, well, anywhere! Another Side Tours does it right!! You won't regret your decision to play with this group! Go for it!

Park Ridge, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Jacquis the Segway Master”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

My wife and I recently visited Los Angeles and took a segway tour with Another Side of Los Angeles Tours. We arrived at the office and met our "tour guide" for the day, Jacquis Neal or "J" as he would be known for the rest of the tour. J gave us all we needed to become masters of the segway. After a few seconds of his guidance my wife and I were flying around the parking lot. J then proceeded to show us downtown LA and Beverly Hills. J provided us with interesting facts on the history of the area, architecture and showed us his favorite spots. We continued on to see some of the homes of the stars and then cruised up and down Rodeo Drive. He was extremely careful and always had our safety in mind. He even volunteered to be our photographer when we got to the Beverly Hills sign!! After our tour ended he helped us out with a great spot for dinner...the last thing J told us was to let him know how we liked his suggestion since no one ever tells him if it was good or not. Well J, if you are reading this, the sticky pudding was awesome....and the $28 cheeseburger was pretty good too!!! I would like to thank J for the time and effort he put in to the tour...it was the highlight of our visit to LA and was much better than just sitting in a bus and getting driven around...we had a blast. Good luck J....maybe we will see you again on another segway adventure!!!!

Jim and Andrea