“Segway tour of Santa Monica & Venice - just awesome”

Another Side Of Los Angeles Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$149.00*
and up
Los Angeles Highlights Tour: Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Hollywood and Beverly...
Ranked #3 of 248 Tours in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: Our tours have been created with love, compassion, and forethought from beginning to the end. We treat our guests like family and we exist for any visitor that wants the best of the best tours in LA. We love Los Angeles and we are passionate about providing the finest tour services here. Our tours are perfect for families and corporate groups alike. Feel free to book via our secure website or by calling us at anytime.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Segway tour of Santa Monica & Venice - just awesome”
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

I emailed the day before we wanted to go on a Segway tour of Santa Monica & Venice. Kenny replied straightaway and was able to accommodate us personally, which was awesome as two of our group did the same tour with Kenny in 2010 and were keen to repeat the experience!

Everyone had a great time, such a cool and alternative way to spend a day in LA. Kenny has masses of energy and is a natural guide, even filmed the tour with my camcorder

I couldn't recommend this more - you'll see all the craziness that this part of town had to offer and will love riding a Segway

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Los Angeles, California
“So Much FUN!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I was very excited and a little nervouse to do a segway tour... but my tour guide, Matt was so amazing. He helped me get up and moving and my nerves went away and it was just fun!

It was great to have an actor give the tour...I think that made it all feel more personal. He was very knowledgeable about Beverly Hills...I don't know...it was just a blast! I'll probably sign up for more!

Thanks again Matt!!!

Whittier, California
“The Staff is Great and the Tour Was Great Fun!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

From the time I made the appointment to the end of the tour, the staff was courteous, responsive and helpful. We celebrated my birthday by doing the Beverly Hills segway tour and everyone said that it was one of the best times they'd had. Dara was awesome - she was informative, friendly and patient. Thanks, Dara!

Los Angeles, California
“An outstanding entertainment !”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

To entertain two 16 year old girls from out of town, I booked them on Matt Crabtree's " Another Side of LA Tours " - It was a fabulous choice. They loved it , saw a lot of Beverly Hills, and had a lot of laughs ! It was the perfect choice !

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I had the BEST time! Our guide, Paul, pointed out points of interest along the way. The Segways were easy to learn and so much fun. I had never been to the Tar Pits and have lived in the Los Angeles area for most of my life. I am going to try the Beverly Hills tour next! The entire staff are helpful and friendly. DO It!