“These people are AWESOME!”

Another Side Of Los Angeles Tours
Book In Advance
$149.00*
and up
Los Angeles Highlights Tour: Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Hollywood and Beverly...
$148.99*
Beverly Hills Segway Tour
$149.00*
Private Tour: Hollywood Highlights or Celebrity Homes of Beverly Hills
Ranked #3 of 252 Tours in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: Our tours have been created with love, compassion, and forethought from beginning to the end. We treat our guests like family and we exist for any visitor that wants the best of the best tours in LA. We love Los Angeles and we are passionate about providing the finest tour services here. Our tours are perfect for families and corporate groups alike. Feel free to book via our secure website or by calling us at anytime.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage
Waterford, New York
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“These people are AWESOME!”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We love this company!! We had booked what I thought were 3 segway tours. When I emailed to confirm, I discovered one of our tours was not a segway. Kenneth was right on the ball and gave me a call - not 5 minutes after I sent my email late on a Sunday afternoon. He was able to change our booking and give us a 3rd segway tour during the same time frame we had originally booked for. I think that is JUST AWESOME customer service.
We did a Santa Monica tour to Venice Beach the first morning. Paul was awesome. This was a private tour so we were able to soar along the path - and we like that. My husband was just thrilled. We also got a great architechure and history lesson. That's what I like - to learn about the area we're in.
After lunch, we made our way to the "Another Side of LA" offices for our La Brea Tar Pit tour. Paul was our guide again! Another terrific history lesson. I was amazed at the work being done at the tar pits. They sure are ugly and smelly - and it's sad to think of animals being stuck in the tar - but the history is wild!
Back at the office, they were kind enough to call a taxi for us.
We were back the next morning for our Beverly Hills tour. Matt was our guide for this. When we got to Rodeo drive, I practically jumped off my segway to get a picture of me in front of that beautiful Bugatti! Pour Matt! I taxed him - but he was still awesome. He really knew his history of the area, too. I was very impressed.
Our guides were also kind enough to take lots of pictures of us on our segways - which is really nice since most of our pictures are actually of my husband while I take the pictures!
Another Side also offers bottled water and snacks to bring on your tours.
They have many different types of tours and - I discovered - are in other cities. You can bet I would recommend them to everyone - and I will definitely look for them whenever we travel.
Thank you guys - you helped make our 30th anniversary a real treat!! I'll never forget it!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Pasadena, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Beverly Hills Tour is great fun!”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

My husband took the day off today and we spent the morning on a Segway tour of Beverly Hills. The staff if very friendly, does a great job of training you to operate the equipment and keep you safe on the road.

Culver City, California
“Segway tour of La Brea Tar Pits”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Great fun! We had never been on a Segway, but Kenny was a great coach and tour guide. We are Los Angeles natives, but Kenny shared much interesting and fun information about our wonderful city that we were unaware of.

Melbourne, Australia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Beverly Hills Segway Tour”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We took the 2.5 hour tour of Beverly Hills with Matt and had a blast. The tour was a suprise birthday present for my 13 year old son and he has ranked it third on his list great things he did while in the USA (which is very high). Never having been on a segway we all found them very easy to ride and going down Rodeo Drive on the segway we all soon became the tourist attraction ourselves ! The tours are not cheap and you need to be aware that they don't cover the 'stars homes' if you want to avoid any disappointment. For those from countries like Aust. where a segway ride is not an option it's worth considering for a treat.

Crewe
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Santa Monica Segway Tour with Paul Wurth”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

This was an excellent couple of hours and many thanks to Paul who made the experience informative and entertaining. After a couple of minutes of the basics in the car park, I was up and running with the segway. It's like floating on air and great fun to move at 12 mph.
Lots of things to see and interesting to be a Venice beach oddity and be pointed out by visitors.
If you're from the UK, it's a must do as segways are illegal on roads and pavements in the UK!
HIghly recommended.