“FABULOUS coffee”

Tiago Coffee Bar & Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 361 Coffee & Tea in Los Angeles
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Hollywood
Description: Here at Tiago we are committed to serving food with integrity which means we're respectful of sustainability, farmers, farms, the way animals are raised as well as our environment. Almost everything at Tiago is made to order, so you're getting the freshest possible food and coffee. Remember freshly made food takes time to make so be patient. For our meats and produce we use local farmers and producers, the cows are grass fed and when possible no added hormones. Most of our produce is organic and comes from various farms spread out over California. The milk we use for our drinks is all natural and comes from cows that are again hormone free. Most of our coffee roasters use fair trade and/or direct trade which means that you're buying into value that in turn goes directly back to the roasters, the farms and the farmers. We use completely recyclable and bio-degradable products for our to go containers to make up for less waste for our environment. We're on a journey to provide you with quality food and want to thank you for riding along with us.
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I'm often at Tiago (it's right near my place) and I can't recommend it enough. These guys take their coffee seriously (like Intelligentsia) and it shows... their mocha is AMAAAAAZING... try it here and you'll NEVER go back to Starbucks. ;-) Plus, baristas Adrian and Alex are both really nice guys and always greet me by name and ask how I'm doing, which is cool.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Very good breakfast food at a reasonable price for LA Hollywood neighborhood. Wi-fi available for free, so I was able to check e-mails and do my morning work. Great coffee that is brewed one-by-one just for you.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

We had a french press pot of coffee which was very good and fresh. We also had a chorizo omelet which was awesome!! Would recommend this place for breakfast.

Reviewed September 14, 2011

Ordered Turkey Club with fries and Large Ice Tea - got dry roll with burnt fries... I think there was some turkey on it but hardly nothing else could be found and sure couldn't taste it all I could taste was a dry roll with no flavor! Then to add insult to injury ask for a refill on my water down ice tea, and was told they had to charge me, I said fine but didn't realize I would be charge $2.50 to add to my half glass of water down iced tea! Sorry they won't get another chance from me

Reviewed May 17, 2010

Everything is excellent and fresh. The food is fast but it's not fast food. You can have a fruit salad on the side for lunch no extra charge. The coffees are organic and awesome and they have free internet PCs. This cafe is right at the end of the walk of stars in a place that locals will know and tourists will miss.