“Nice location”

Hooters
Ranked #266 of 9,895 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Hollywood
Buffalo, New York
“Nice location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

The restaurant is right on Hollywood Boulevard across the street grom the Chinese Theater and the Dolby Theater, same food as Buffalo, but yje staff was quite friendly and helpful on directions to other sights.

Visited December 2012

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Great Wings!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

Service was great, food was wonderful. The new 2013 calendar has been released and one of the girls serves here! very obliging, allowing us to take photos with them, and autographing the calendar

Visited December 2012
Panama City Beach, Florida
“All Around Best Hooters, EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

It was me, my friend (Steph), her husband (Bryan) and, their 2 year old angel (Crimmie). The women were so sweet and playful to Crimmie and, even gave her a balloon that said "Prettiest Girl in Hooters!". Just all around great service, sweet ladies, great food and the best Bud Light draft beer me and my friend (Steph) has ever had. I've been through many Hooters (mostly along the south where I live) but, this one is far more the best. Will return whenever I visit LA to see my friends once again. :-)

• Visited November 2012
Melbourne
“Well worth a visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

I loved Hooters and I am a female!! The service was fantastic and I didnt mind my boyfriend having a perv at the sexy waitresses hahaha.

The food is good not excellent but then again I dont think people really go there for that do they? I thoroughly enjoyed the experience of Hooters. Food and drink is nicely priced and I also bought some sexy t-shirts from there so that my man could perv on me when we left LOL.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank T0RTIE
London, United Kingdom
“Usual Hooters...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

Normal Hooters food - good value for food and beer.

Our waitress was very helpful and chatty - gave us good advice on LA and other places we were visiting.

• Visited November 2012