Tripadvisor
Los Angeles

“Great price and fast service”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Order Online
Ranked #3,882 of 12,676 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 5307 West Century Blvd in Los Angeles. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, visit our drive-thru, or check to see if there is delivery at this Los Angeles-area Taco Bell location. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed January 20, 2020

Ate here twice due to location next to La Quinta and Holiday Inn. Both times the service was fast and the food great. Price was reasonable too.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (6)

Reviewed November 6, 2019

I walked here from the La Quinta LAX hotel. They prepared my meal quickly. The tables, floor, and counter were clean, and you can view the staff at work in the kitchen.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed September 12, 2019

After flying all night we were looking forward to another great Taco Bell, right beside our hotel, but were disappointed as it wasn’t up to the usual standards.

Chalupas were cold and very chewy, nachos were OK but the taco were good.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 29, 2019

Very moderately priced, quick service and tasty food. Can't complain and this restaurant is nice and convenient !

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed April 28, 2019

It was safe, but always be aware of your surrondings in the area. My care was approached by a begger. I kept my windows up until I got to my order box. The food was good. Lots of choices on the menu. Good prices too.

Date of visit: April 2019