“Fun experience for all ages”
Review of Fantastic Race

Fantastic Race
Book In Advance
More Info
$78.99*
and up
Half Day Small Group Los Angeles Tour and...
Ranked #2 of 190 Fun & Games in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: The Amazing Los Angeles Race is part scavenger hunt, part reality show, part self-guided tour, part race and all fun. The Amazing Los Angeles Race is a competitive sight seeing tour where racers get to have a reality show experience, racing against others while they get to see hidden treasures of Hollywood and downtown Los Angeles. It's the most unique sight-seeing tour in the world.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I did the LA1 race with a group of friends and family for my 30th birthday celebration. Everyone in the group had such a fun time solving the clues and competing against each other and other teams. There were people ranging in age from 6 to 60+ on the day we went and everyone was able to finish the race without issue. It was such a blast getting to see different parts of downtown LA and Hollywood. The clues were tricky and engaging. It definitely involves a lot of walking and we were all exhausted at the end, but the experience was worth it.

Bob was enthusiastic and made sure everyone had a fun time. I would hands down recommend doing one of their races to anyone looking for a little friendly competition, adventure, or just a fun way to spend a day in LA. Bring snacks, water, sunscreen, and your game face. You won't regret it!

1  Thank MegL829
in 17 reviews
"sign"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed August 25, 2013

A bunch of buddies & I did the LA2 today and we had an absolute blast. After to speaking to both Bob & Larry before the race we enthusiastic for a great day. Without revealing too much LARF delivered an engaging, sly & rewarding experience that we all thoroughly enjoyed. We especially appreciated how the race was centered around the not so commercialised areas of downtown LA which gave us the opportunity to explore places we would not have even considered. I highly recommend this attraction for all.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

We did the Sunday Race and had a blast. It took us about 4 hours to finish it (2nd place) and we got to see parts of LA we would have never thought to visit! I did the race with my three kids (7, 9 11) and even though they hung in there to the end, I would recommend the race for kids, ages 10 and up. Also, try to have another adult on the team to help solve clues. My son's math skills came in handy but another adult brain may have gotten us that sought after first place. The main idea is to have fun and see new places and those expectations were met to the fullest! I would definitely recommend the race to visitors and locals alike! Great Family Experience!!

1  Thank Kathrin P
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My husband and I took my parents on a quick trip to LA. I found this through Viator.com (had never heard of that before) and we did the Hollywood area scavenger hunt tour. My parents (in their 60's) love road rallies, my husband (in his mid 20's)... is the opposite and was making fun of me for booking it...by the FIRST stop on our scavenger hunt on this tour we were ALL laughing and having a blast! This was so much fun and a great way to see the Hollywood area, get some samples of hidden gems and relax and chat with other groups over a drink (they gave us 2 tickets each for drinks) at the end. Our only complaint was that it wasn't long enough! We made it to 5 out of the 15 stops offered.

Fun for all ages and personality types weather you want to win, or just site see. We absolutely recommend this!