“Best birthday surprise ever!”
Review of Fantastic Race

and up
Amazing Los Angeles Race: Small Group Tour and Scavenger Hunt
Ranked #35 of 248 Tours in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: The Amazing Los Angeles Race is part scavenger hunt, part reality show, part self-guided tour, part race and all fun. The Amazing Los Angeles Race is a competitive sight seeing tour where racers get to have a reality show experience, racing against others while they get to see hidden treasures of Hollywood and downtown Los Angeles. It's the most unique sight-seeing tour in the world.
Long Beach, CA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best birthday surprise ever!”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

My husband gave me an amazing surprise for my 30th birthday. Not only did I end up at Disneyland, but when I got there, 24 of my friends and family members were waiting for me and we were about to undertake the Amazing Disney Race! As challenging as it was at times for such a big Disneyland fan to focus on the challenges (and not be distracted by the rides), it was totally worth it and I'll never look at the park the same way again. I loved the Amazing LA Race and I loved the Amazing Disney Race even more--I'd recommend them to anyone.

Visited October 2012

Orange County
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic Race!”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Fun event. More fun if you win. We used a promo code and paid $45 for a race that took us 3 hours to complete. I did expect the game to go at least an hour longer so I was a bit dissapointed with how quickly it ended but it was a great gauge for whether we'd want to try other races. And we do! Great exercise and well organized but if I were a tourist, I would not use this race as a way to see more of LA. It might be good to get an idea of where the major sights are but you aren't going to have much time to soak it all in if you're trying to win. Tourist intentions aside, this is a fun day out for locals and those who have already done the tourist thing and are just looking for something fun.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank globetrotter719
Hollywood, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An Amazing Team-Building Day”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Our group from the Redbury had so much fun with these challenges. Some of them are quite mind bending. It really felt like we were on an adventure together! I would definitely recommend this to families, corporate outings, or something fun for a large group of friends to do on the weekend. You won't find anything else like it in L.A.!

Visited June 2012
“BEST TIME EVER”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

This hop on hop off tour was a blast! It was an exciting tour that was challenging yet super fun! If you are ever bored or coming for vacation I HIGHLY RECCOMEND this tour! It is fun for all ages!

Team sloth forever!!
~ Jarrah

1 Thank Sloth33
Los Angeles, California
“Fun Fun Fun”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I just did this with my boyfriend last week and it was so much fun. We got to experience LA in a way that we never have before. It was well organized and the whole game aspect of it was awesome. We definitely want to do another one of their races. Thanks LARF!

Visited July 2012