“Dope pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I don't know much about New York pizza, so I can't attest to how this place compares. All you need to know is that this place makes a tasty slice. The base is so wonderfully crispy, and that tomato sauce.. Amazing. Also: garlic knots. Do it. Go now. I'm drooling.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Best by the slice I have found in 5 years of living in LA. The greatest dough (made fresh in the back), with the tastiest toppings (standard classics as well as rotating gourmets). If I am jonesing for pizza this is the only place I go.

Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

Ran in here to get a drink the day we arroved after long flight from Sydney and associated weariness. Pizzas looks good and so I went back last night. We ordered a large Joe P. It was delicious -- fresh tomato and capsicum (pepper), dough cooked just enough to be crisp but not tough, generous and good value. The staff are friendly and casual, pizza came very quickly, just all what you hope for when you are tired and hungry and hoping for the best.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Amazing - parking can be a challenge - if you have to - park down the street and walk. By the slice or pie - eat in or take out - good pizza

Reviewed November 19, 2012

I'm born and raised in Los Angeles and I am telling you that this is THE best pizza in the ENTIRE city.

The Grandma is their version of a margherita pizza and is it PHENOMENAL, just perfect everything, the tomato sauce is incredible, everything about it is great but in my mind the best pizza here is the Syracuse, it's more of like a "white" pizza, but it's chicken breast, with like hot buffalo wing type sauce in a mix with ranch dressing, it is INCREDIBLE, it's like the best hot wing you've ever eaten in your entire life, dipped in ranch, and then POOF turn it into a pizza slice that is perfect coming out of the oven...

SERIOUSLY. GO HERE. Get one Grandma slice, get one Syracuse slice, you won't believe your tastebuds and then you'll get one of each to go. Just like I did.