“Great!”
Review of Wild Thai - CLOSED

Wild Thai
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We enjoyed all our entrees. I had vegetable yellow curry and husband had the Tom Yum soup. Our meal was a good experience!

Reviewed April 30, 2012

We lucked into the Wild Thai on our way to LAX. It is very close to the airport in a small mall. We all loved the food, those who do not like spicy food and those who do. I was amazed at the size of the portions. I ordered the small soup expecting a cup, but a bowl came. My food was delicious and I even liked the dessert, chocolate and raspberries.

1  Thank kathanselmann
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Enjoyed the pumpkin curry chicken and the yellow curry chicken. Both were very good! The service was average, but we didn't have to wait on a Saturday night. Great choice for Thai food.

1  Thank Banshee123