“I can't believe its Raw Vegan”
Review of SunCafe Organic

SunCafe Organic
Ranked #323 of 9,980 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lankershim Exit off the I-101 N
Description: SunCafe is an exciting and healthy organic eatery. We are a full service dining, sit-down, destination located in Studio City, CA, just steps away from Hollywood, Universal Studios and many major movie studios. We offer many vegan, gluten-free and raw food options. Despite our healthy focus, our first and foremost aspiration is to offer delicious and crave-worthy cuisine.
Los Angeles, California
“I can't believe its Raw Vegan”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Absolutely amazing 3 course meal. After reading the reviews on Tripadvisor to find a good vegan/vegetarian restaurant for dinner, I discovered this restaurant was JUST up the road from my hotel. I was unsure what to expect, given the other restaurants in the area, but I was absolutely amazed at the great food. I took my meat eating travelling companion along with me, who also agreed this was one of the best meals she had ever eaten, and we both could not believe it was dairy free (the cheesecake is devine). I really hope I can make it back to this place again, or at least perfect their zucchini lasagne.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Frances B

Los Angeles
“Pricey”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Nice staff. Salads are super fresh. Mac and chse is very good. Kind of pricey. $14 for about 1 1/4 c. of the Mac n chse and a salad. The Mexican pizza was a disappointment. Pita slathered with guacamole and pico de gallo. Interesting combination but at $12, incredibly overpriced. Vegan money better spent at Native Foods or Veggie Grill.

• Visited July 2013
“Raw vegan and totally yummy!!”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

This is one of those few places you can go to and choose anything on the menu and it will totally gorgeous. Go with your heart. The Kale Shake is very filling. So you can ask them to split it for $1 extra and share. The Fiesta Burger is so so good and the macaroni cheese delicious. Next stop the desserts! This is a must visit for all foodies whatever your culinary tastes.

1 Thank SagaBoi
Colorado
“Great organic, vegan, raw food!!!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband is not any of this...and he totally enjoyed his meal. I had a mushroom soup oh my!!! They had cooking classes on Sat. I am so signing up. The food was great and our waitress took the time to explain or answer any question, it was just fabulous!!!2

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank mgmpg
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“GREAT HEALTHY FOOD & PERFECT SERVICE”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

WE LIKED & LOVED - THE FOOD: The scrumptious Kale Shake, kale salad, mushroom soup, & sun burger. Each was absolutely delicious. My husband is somewhat of a Meatnik, & he still loved the fresh, veggie-based offerings. MENU: Fair amount of lunch options made deciding hard; few dinner options on the menu, however. WAIT STAFF: Forgot the name of ours; long dark hair/bangs/tutu, 01/18/12. Couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. She really went above & beyond! WAIT TIME: Minimal. PORTIONS: Good/fair. PRESENTATION: Good/average. PRICES: Reasonable overall, & as expected for this area. PREFERENCES: Multiple ordering options, eg, sharing a shake; raw bread & other choices throughout the menu. PLACE: Very casual; small yet comfortable with al fresco dining as well. BONUS: It was all healthful eating!
& NOT SO MUCH - Just one restroom down a short hall, I think, though it was very clean~*

• Visited January 2013