“Amazing and awe inspiring!!!”

Magic and Wine Tasting with David Minkin
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We attended the Magic & Wine event in Hollywood and it was worth every penny. There was an abundance of wine served and the atmosphere was welcoming and intimate. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to see excellent magic up close. David is definitely a master of his craft yet he is humble and extremely approachable. His magic is unbelievable and he leaves you asking yourself "How did David do that?!" We even got to take a picture with him. It was my girlfriends first time attending a magic show, it couldn't have been more perfect; small audience, she got to be a magician assistant and all of that with good wine and food. We are definitely looking forward to attending his Marina del Rey and Magic Castle shows.

4  Thank Patrick32655

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I really enjoyed the magic was incredible! David is amazing and I would definitely go to another show if I had the chance! Wonderful evening and wonderful experience!

2  Thank zzaalouk
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I attended the Magic & Wine event after seeing David perform in the esteemed Magic Castle's "close-up" gallery. I was compelled to see him again. Firstly, I have been to the Magic Castle perhaps 30 times; it is always amazing to watch magicians perform, but David's illusions are exceptional and top-notch. There are some that are beyond my personal ability to even TRY to "figure out" in my mind. His show truly will make you feel like a kid again, as he transforms our everyday, oft mundane world nowadays into something of wonder. Do not go there with the idea that the wine aspect is going to match the magic. The wine is just something to turn it into a more social and relaxed atmosphere, in my opinion. You're there for the magic, and the wine is like a bonus...

3  Thank JayM406
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great evening and love the entertainment. A little expensive but worth every penny.generous wine tasting and David Minkin is an excellent magician . Highly recommend ( if you can get in, as it always sells out!)

Reviewed April 4, 2013

You enter this venue through a nondescript entrance that you would never know existed unless you were looking for it. Then you are seated in a really funky indoor / outdoor bar. You are immediately greeted and offered wine. The greatest thing is that the person pouring has a heavy hand and the wine was really good. At most wine tastings they push their clubs or brand or something. Here they told you the name and some specifics and if you were interested in the wine you could take a picture of the bottle and buy it wherever. The food was also plentiful and delicious. Now to the best part, David Minkin's show. He not only entertained us, but freaked people out with his ability. To see magic upclose and in such an intimate setting was really an experience I will not soon forget. Go see him wherever he performs! I sure will.

2  Thank Scott W