Magic and Wine Tasting with David Minkin
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“wow”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

lots of fun. i am not really into wine so this was a new experience for me. very entertaining. not for kids but still fun;

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Naming of first child”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

David Minkin is simply breathtaking. I have seen him perform twice now, and would go again in a heartbeat. First of all, he choses his solo gig environments carefully - Bardot and (previously) Malibu winery, where you do a little classy wine tasting prior. His act needs no warming up however: his is close hand magic where you simply cannot see how he does what he does, and the audience is rapt, immediately. I dont want to spoilt it for you, but if asked, you should give him an ID card and ask him to make it fly around the room.

This could work well as a family outing, a birthday party, a business outing or a date - a dazzling evening of real magic, sprinkled with quiet humour. Like everyone else, we were talking about him all the way home.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Mannakachar
“Mind-blowing!”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

This was an amazing show and definitely worth every penny! Whether you like magic or don't like it, believe in magic or don't; you will be amazed and its hard not to appreciate his skills and dedication. David Minkin is a true master of his craft. Do yourselves a favor and go to this show. You will not be dissapointed!

Edmonton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Hard to wow you? This will!”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Great Show! The venue is beautiful to start, the wine was amazing... then the show! Up close and intimate. With a twist of good humor and just enough audience participation, this show will blow your mind. I'm still talking about it weeks later.
If your one of those people who try to figure it out, don't bother! That is what makes the show so good, you can't figure it out. So let David do his thing and blow your mind!

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Dressedncase
Whittier, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“AMAZING!!!!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Wow!!! I first google fun things to do in l.a and come across magic and wine with david at the Bardot .. The great reviews had me excited so I invite my sister and made it my 28th birthday celebration. Wine and magic what a great combo! At first yes I thought the price is a lil high, but when I read it was only for about 40-50 people exclusive , worth giving a shot. I hate going to venues were it overly crowded and you can't see anything .

For those who like white wine like myself be prepare non of that will be served lol. The wines were a bit too strong for me but for my sister and brother in law they loved!!! After all the sampling of the wines is when then the magic begins .

I'm not going to spoil it for any of you, all I can say he is AMAZING!!! Everything he did was up close and does it in such a slow motion for you to be able to see ... He was breath taking. Ive watch several magic shows on tv of course here and there one thinks they are part of the show, or gets you wondering its planned ahead, however when he chose my husband for help on a trick .... That's when my party of four could not lift our jaws from the floor .. Lol

It's always the best feeling for you to part of the magic because you can't seem to understand how does he do that... I LOVED the show !!

Honestly it was about an hour long I think it had a intermission , David magic was great I wish the full two hours would of been just of him..

Worth the price! Most definitely see him again

Lucky for our group he performing this weekend at the magic castle and send everyone an invitation to attend

This is a must see show! Birthdays, anniversary, even a dont be mad @ me anymore... what a better way to say I'm sorry then to show your love some magic ...

3 Thank Johanna F