“Downtown tour and Hollywood tour”

Architecture Tours L.A.
Ranked #5 of 256 Tours in Los Angeles
Reviewed November 18, 2012

What great tours that Laura has provided. I would highly recommend both tours that we took with Laura. The knowledge, passion and interest that she has is amazing and I would not hesitate to do any tour that is offered. We thoroughly enjoyed both tours and will sign up again when we next visit Los angeles from Australia. Thank you Laura from Ann and Rex

All reviews
"silver lake"
in 68 reviews
"frank lloyd wright"
in 27 reviews
"laura massino"
in 22 reviews
"west hollywood beverly hills"
in 19 reviews
in 20 reviews
"tour van"
"closer look"

Reviewed November 6, 2012

If you’re looking for something different from the usual hop on hop off bus tours, try Architectural Tours L.A. Two of us chose Laura’s Hancock Park/Miracle Mile tour on our last day in LA and had a fantastic time. Laura, who is an architectural historian, is extremely knowledgeable and personable. Over two and a half hours the tour included craftsman homes, mansions, department stores, apartment buildings, museums and two R. M. Schindler buildings. Lots of art deco for this art deco fan. I want to come back and do some of her other tours. Thanks Laura.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Laura was perfect; she provided exactly the right mix of fun and savvy, exactly what we wanted for our visit to LA.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I have done architecture tours in a number of cities. The Downtown tour with Laura was up there with the the best. I wished I had more time to do some of the others.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 25, 2012

A friend and I did the Silverlake tour with Laura on a cloudy Sunday afternoon in October and it was great! She is a knowledgeable, fun and engaging and most importantly just a nice person. You can tell she is passionate about architecture and Los Angeles which makes her a superior tour guide - no script needed here! As an Angeleno I learned so much about an area of the city that’s pretty unknown to me and I think that locals and visitors alike would enjoy her tours just as long as you like architecture!

The tourmobile is comfy and she provides water and does an excellent job of narrating while driving. It’s a rare treat that I’m not driving so I noticed so many new things even on the few streets I had been down before!

Laura was also very patient with me during the reservation process as I was unsure of the date and time I could do the tour until very close to the date. She was also kind enough to wait for my friend to arrive even though she was running late – the benefits of having such a personal service.

If you’re looking for a very personal, driving architecture tour in the City of Angels look no further!

1  Thank Crystalized