“Excellent Food & Service”
Review of Hollywood Grill - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: South San Fernando Valley
Neighborhood: South San Fernando Valley
Delray Beach, Florida
“Excellent Food & Service”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

The Hollywood Grill is a great place to eat before attending a show or concert. We selected it because of the overall good reviews on TripAdvisor and Yelp.

I had the $40 fixed price menu which consisted of 3 courses. The prime rib entree was huge and delicious as was my salad. In fact I could have made a meal just of my salad alone. My wife decided on the a la cart menu and was very pleased with her fish entree.

Talk about good service, we ran late for our show and had to hurry out of the restaurant before dessert (which came on the fixed price menu). Our waitress said she would wrap up the rest of our meal and hold it for us. We returned after the show, picked up our "doggie bag" and were served our dessert and tea as if we never left. Good job and two satisfied customers.

Parking Tip: Mostly All of the public lots do not clearly post their prices. You will end up paying $20 to park for a show if you decide to use them. Park in the Dolby Center lot on Highland Blvd and get your ticket validated in the restaurant to save the 20 bucks.

Visited November 2012