W Hollywood
Loews Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)
$278
$249
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $422/night.

Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$330
$289
  • Breakfast included
The LINE(Los Angeles)
$169
  • Pool
Gateway Hotel Santa Monica(Santa Monica)(Great Value!)
$267
$209
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $249/night.

The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$159
$134
$252
$236
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $285/night.

$146
$135
$128
$107
FourPoints.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

$195
$186
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $264/night.

Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
$329
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $557/night.

1,884 results
All reviewsrooftop poolbliss spaw insiderbliss productschris nelsonmarvelous suitepantages theaterpool partyliving roomlobby bartrader joesmetro stophotel is beautifulvalet parkingchinese theatrevalet servicebeverly hills
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Spent 2 nights at this hotel with my son. Concierge and front desk were very helpful. Acura concierge was pleasant but difficult to reach. Brett our waiter at Delphine's both mornings was outstanding ! Very loud in the lobby in the evenings. Room was comfortable. Good experience. Would stay again

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Beth B
Leon Y, General Manager at W Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Hi Beth,

I am so glad to hear you and your son enjoyed your stay with us. Our Acura service is very convenient and a very comfortable ride, however it is also very popular and fills up quickly. I hope you had a chance to experience it. I will pass along your compliments to Brett. He will be pleased to hear that you enjoyed the service. We look forward to welcoming you back for another visit soon.

All the best,

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Rooms are in the typical cool W design. Valet parking attendants very responsive - I liked that one could text to have the car brought up. The hotel has a larger non-guest clientele than the average hotel . . . there are a lot non-guests at the pool, in the bars, etc - definitely the place for the young and beautiful. The pool area was very crowded, even in the afternoon on a weekday. The hotel warns that it is noisy . . . and it is. We had a room on the second floor, next to the elevators, overlooking a parking lot (which is not what I would have expected as a platnium member). While a room card must be used to reach the third floor and above, it is not required to access the second floor, and the second floor is also open to the bar, so it is quite noisy, even on a weekday. Right next to subway stop. Convenient to Trader Joes and Walgreens if you are looking for snacks to bring back to the room.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

I was skeptical about what to expect having had mixed service in W city hotels in the past (Barcelona, Miami, New York) but we're big fans of the W resorts so kept an open mind. The service in arrival was really good. Very friendly and attentive, right from the valet to check in to bell hop. The property is in a prefect location for the main touristy sights in and around Hollywood Boulevard. We needed to get some packages shipped to the W Miami where we would be travelling to and nothing was too much trouble for the concierge. She was helpful even in advance over the phone before we arrived. We didn't have much time to experience the Bliss Spa which was fully booked or the restaurant but it all sounded good. The rooms were nice and contemporary W style and we were facing away from the boulevard so had no street noise. There is a little noise from the neighbouring rooms but nothing to stop you sleeping. For a city hotel, this was a nice experience and we'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013

Hi Kristy,

I am glad to hear that we could sway your opinions of the W brand during your last visit with us. From the moment of arrival our talent is dedicated to creating a memorable experience. We offer a great location for sightseeing, shopping and dining. I will pass your compliments onto our concierge team. They will be delighted to hear your packages were taken care of and delivered in a timely fashion. On your next visit, please allow our concierge to make your reservation at Bliss Spa. You will never been more relaxed. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Best wishes,

Reviewed June 25, 2013

The hotel is new (I asked, it was built or opened in 2010) and it shows, it's still in pristine condition, it's very beautiful and stylish! Our room was spacey, clean, well-furnished and really nice. The bed is very comfy (not too soft, hard enough, nice pillows) which is something important for me!

Personnel is friendly and very polite, but I suggest using the whatever/whenever phone service if you need assistance. Once I had asked for the room service to be done in the next 3 hours and when I was back houskeeping hadn't taken care of it, so I asked for just clean towels, but had to ask again after an hour and they were finally brought; the housemaid also cleaned the bathroom very quickly (very nice girl!).
I also asked for cutlery that was never brought to me, but I borrowed from the restaurant that night, so no big deal. Still, that only happened once, I stayed 4 nights and for all other days the room service was timely and they also made up for the trouble at checkout, not making me pay for the internet.

The internet isn't provided by the hotel but by a third company, if you have any trouble just use the wherever/whenever button on the phone (it's the best way to get support) and they'll send you a guy to help out. I wanted to upgrade the service and he got in touch with the company on my behalf and gave them all the necessary information: in that case, two thumbs up for the service and the very nice guy!
The internet service is a bit pricey (10$ or 15$ for broadband), but there's free wi-fi in the all if you just want to check your e-mail.

We stayed Sunday through Thursday and it was quiet, mind you, there was always something going on the ground floor, but it was quiet private parties or people having a cocktail before going to the theater, nothing bothering and outside the room it was always quiet.

The Delphine is a great place, very nice and personnel is super-nice.
I find it overpriced for breakfast but there's also complimentary coffee if you just want a morning drink. Or you can have breakfast in Hollywood, there's plenty of places around!
It's also a bit on the pricey side for launch and dinner but they have very nice dishes (I especially loved the fish at dinner - try the scallps) and the mood is great! Excellent service.

The location is very convenient, it's just beside the Hollywood/Vine Metro station (red line) and it's very fast to get downtown. There's a train every 20 minutes or so that gets you to Union Station direct.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I was attending a Barry Manilow concert on June 16th which was a Sunday night. I was staying overnight and wanted a hotel that was close to the venue being the Greek Theatre. The W Hollywood fit the bill. It was the first time staying at this property and I certainly made the right choice. The personnel were polite and professional, the Delphine restaurant's food was delicious, and my accommodations were excellent. This hotel brought my special night to a wonderful close and sweet dreams. I would recommend the W Hollywood to my friends.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Joan S

Hi Joan,

I hope you enjoyed your concert at the Greek Theater. We are in the perfect location for enjoying the best that Hollywood has to offer. I am so glad to hear that we made you feel so welcome throughout your stay. Delphine offers a great selection of dishes to please nearly any palate. It is one of my favorites as well. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

All the best,