“tasty burger , cool atmosphere saw a celebrity here”
Review of Umami Burger

Umami Burger
Reserve with OpenTable
Umami Burger is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #103 of 10,746 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Neighborhood: Hollywood
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Found this place randomly with some fiends. We all had burgers and fires. The burgers were tasty but a little to greasy for my taste. I liked the atmosphere, we even saw a celebrity! He was eating 2 tables down from us!! that was a huge highlight for me!!!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

$19 for a burger ,fries and a coke!!! The first two bites of the burger were delicious but then the bun fell apart, the burger crumbled and the crispy pice became soggy. The fries were hot and the 6oz coke was cold. The waiter was very friendly but the place looks like a dive. For $19 I'd like a comphy chair not a bench.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

We love to eat burgers, and had to try when in LA. It was really good, and the sides were EXTREMELY good. Pricey, but aren't all the better burgers nowadays? I really like how they serve the old fashioned cokes in a bottle.

Hey, and we even met "The Incredible Dr. Pol" from Nat Geo, who was having lunch with his wife and son!

Reviewed February 1, 2014

We stopped there after enjoying a movie. The Original was my choice and it did not disappoint. My son had the Truffle Burger and it was a little rich for my tastes though good. The onion rings were a disappointment but the sweet potato fries made up for it. They were delicious. The food was served piping hot which I like to see in a restaurant.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I had a late dinner there and did not have to wait to get a table. The truffle burger and fries were top notch and they serve bottled coca cola which was a nice touch.