“My favorite place to eat, what more can I say?”
Review of LA Buffet

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Buffet
Neighborhood: North San Fernando Valley
Los Angeles
“My favorite place to eat, what more can I say?”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I love to eat at LA Buffet. We go whenever I have a birthday, or an anniversary, or when I have friends in town. We also go sometimes because it's Monday, or its the weekend, or because I don't want to cook. OK, who needs a reason.

Why do I love it. First, the food. I love the sushi and Sashimi. I always start with some rolls and pieces, and yes they have soy sauce with low salt.

Next I have the hot food. I always have some cooked shimp, sometimes with the sauce on it, sometimes peel and eat with really nice cocktail sauce. I also usually have the salmon, and some broccoli beef, and the green beans and garlic. There are many other chinese dishes to choose from.

Next, I have my other favorites. I love the potstickers, the egg rolls, and the apricot. Sometimes I have some fresh strawberries.

I also like the soft serve ice cream and I usually have an almond cookie. I do really like to go on Saturday night, when I get as many crab legs as I have the patience to peel. I like them HOT but they are also served cold. I sometimes have the oysters on the half shell.

Next - what you won't believe is their prices. You get all that for $13.99 during the week, a little more on the weekend. Can you believe it?

There is parking available (I like to park on the front, not by the Guitar Center.)

There is always room to sit and everyone is very nice.

I have been seated next to the Mongolian grill, but never tried it. My coworker loved it.

• Visited August 2012