1,157 results
All reviews free parking metro station pool and jacuzzi griffith park laundry room ralphs supermarket washing machine hollywood walk of fame min walk universal studios rooms are basic small bathroom stayed here for nights would stay here again location is great bit dated chinese theatre
Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

I was a little wary when I first walked in.. But, first impressions? The motel was lovely clean and comfortable. It was like out of the movies old fashioned. The cleaning staff were just wonderful and helpful. We would stay again. Handy position to walk around.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

The motel is old and it shows yet everything is kept clean and tidy. Staff is very friendly and polite and made us feel wellcome. Lots of free parking space. Location is great. Groceries, pharmacy and lots of places to eat inside five minutes walking distance. Metro station is right around the corner. Overall this motel is really worth the money.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

I honestly don't know how this motel got such good reviews. Maybe I'm taking crazy pills but I wouldn't be surprised if this was a place where prostitutes took their clients. It looked run down and had an eerie vibe. The bed was uncomfortable (really hard and springy) and the bathroom was small. There were bars on the outside of the bathroom window which was interesting. I put off showering because the shower was scary. I eventually showered with my flip flops on. My boyfriend and I figured we'd get a cheap place for the night, thinking "Hey, we only need a place to sleep. We're leaving relatively early in the morning anyway." It was a mistake. Never did I wish I had a prescription for Xanax or Ambien more. And to top it off we woke up to the sound of a table saw/construction. When that wasn't on we heard maids yelling to one another, one maid on the second floor and one on the first.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2017

Went there with my father for the 3rd time.
We love this place. It's comfortable, quite clean. Wifi is good.
Swimminpool, Whirlpool, laundry, computer, everythings good.
Felix, Ryan, Pablo and all staff are all very friendly and helpful about everything.
There's a supermarket, Starbucks, clothes shop, food, everything just around the corner.
Nearby are many restaurants. Hollywood, Griffith park, Observatory, everythigns nearby. great place to be...all i can say.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 5, 2017 via mobile

At first I thought it was so cheap it would be too good to be true but it really is fantastic. Front desk is so helpful and polite. Rooms basic but really what else do you need. Fabulous pool, supermarkets easy access and a short metro or a bit of a stroll on to the walk of fame !! I'll stay every time I'm back in the USA

Date of stay: May 2016